Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Westin T Max Dual Battery system, never opened/NIB. See link for a complete description: Westin T-Max Dual Battery System - 47-3800 - https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/westin-t-max-dual-battery-system-47-3800/_/R-BCTC-47-3800. I went a different direction time to get it out of my space. Selling in main classifieds for $100 plus shipping, ONSC club members discount I will pay to ship to you
westin front.jpg

Westin T Max Dual Battery system, never opened/NIB. See link for a complete description: Westin T-Max Dual Battery System - 47-3800 - https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/westin-t-max-dual-battery-system-47-3800/_/R-BCTC-47-3800. I went a different direction time to get it out of my space. Selling in main classifieds for $100 plus shipping, ONSC club members discount I will pay to ship to youView attachment 2660221.
i'll take it

Edit: I see I was beaten to the punch.... doh!!!

My 2003 LX470 may be up for a quick sale as I have my eye on a 200 series. Sale would be contingent on me closing the deal on the 200 next week. 154K miles, clean as can be up top, some surface rust on frame but not major, $17K which is a $1K loss on my end plus I'm throwing in goodies worth another $1K...

Link to posting: 2003 LX 470

img_1886-jpg.2608732

Selling one of the Hardigg cases Dave sourced for club members: Official ONSC member buying/selling thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/official-onsc-member-buying-selling-thread.62895/post-12373608

This one is in fine condition, usual scuffs etc from use, all latches are good, hinges good, foam intact.

While I'd like to be like all the smart guys and set the asking price at eleventy-hundred dollars, I'll ask what I paid for it: $20.

Located in the Raleigh area, prefer not to ship. 'Mudhsip a-ok.

Selling my 100 series to fund new toy. Would cut a deal for someone local who will love it. Having 5 cars and living in a condo is a bit nuts so time to consolidate and get that 200 series.

Selling one of the Hardigg cases Dave sourced for club members: Official ONSC member buying/selling thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/official-onsc-member-buying-selling-thread.62895/post-12373608

This one is in fine condition, usual scuffs etc from use, all latches are good, hinges good, foam intact.

While I'd like to be like all the smart guys and set the asking price at eleventy-hundred dollars, I'll ask what I paid for it: $20.

Located in the Raleigh area, prefer not to ship. 'Mudhsip a-ok.
I’ll take it.

Sweet little Hilux for sale in Stallings, $13.5k
1D021DBD-2A20-499E-ADCE-CDAE4072477D.jpeg

WTB -

I am on the hunt for a small woman's bike. Mountain bike or hybrid would be perfect in 26 or 29 inch wheels. It Will be used on the greenway mostly.

This is for my daughter. Since the world has now gone bike crazy, these things are tough to come by.

Budget - $500 or less.

And any ideas where to look? I've checked craigslist and facebook marketplace.

Thank you,

Andrew

WTB -

I am on the hunt for a small woman's bike. Mountain bike or hybrid would be perfect in 26 or 29 inch wheels. It Will be used on the greenway mostly.

This is for my daughter. Since the world has now gone bike crazy, these things are tough to come by.

Budget - $500 or less.

Thank you,

Andrew
Let me check this evening.... I might have a mountain bike available.

@uzj100

Daughter's old bike. Free.99.

She was about 5' tall and it fit. Could be a lil smaller I think due to sloping top tube.. She is 5'7 now and too small. VERY lightly ridden, but about 7-8 years old. Pretty sure 26" wheel.

Trek 2.jpg

@weejub That looks really good. Does the frame size show XS? If yes, that may work. She is right in the 5'3" - 5"4" range.

That was an old pic from storage. We will get up there and look.

I will also have a Cannondale Cyclocross bike for sale, possibly. Not free tho.

@weejub I am interested in the bike above based on size. And then would like pics of the Cannondale. Thank you.

WTB -

Budget - $500 or less.

Thank you,

Andrew
Yeah, WNC Gear Swap or Asheville Bike Market, FB groups. I know it's a bit of a drive but much larger market and target audience here on the second hand. LMK if you'd like me to check anything out (previously married to bike mechanic / MTN bike suspension tech for Fox)

I see you have a couple options above though, hope those work out!

@jvalex awesome! Thank you. I will join them.

SOLD
6BC32E96-F377-46C6-9932-DECC85CFA5E8.jpeg
8A3393BD-6594-4965-9B11-628596AEDFC0.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Keep
Back
Top Bottom