Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone interested in my old rear axle out of my 2003 LX470? Long story short...had the rear end bearings/seals replaced by a local dealer of whom will not be named...drove it for 6 months before the bearings were suddenly leaking again and there were some metal shavings on the speed sensor when the dealer investigated. Obviously not their fault......these things fail all the time, right?

I haven't opened it up to check what happened. I bought a used low mile axle and have been running it since with no issues. I mainly want this out of my garage. Has ~218k miles on it and leaking out of the driver side seal.

IMG_6097.jpg

Anyone interested in my old rear axle out of my 2003 LX470? Long story short...had the rear end bearings/seals replaced by a local dealer of whom will not be named...drove it for 6 months before the bearings were suddenly leaking again and there were some metal shavings on the speed sensor when the dealer investigated. Obviously not their fault......these things fail all the time, right?

I haven't opened it up to check what happened. I bought a used low mile axle and have been running it since with no issues. I mainly want this out of my garage. Has ~218k miles on it and leaking out of the driver side seal.

View attachment 2665352
Now if you want to get rid of the transmission, we could talk...

@weejub I am interested in the bike above based on size. And then would like pics of the Cannondale. Thank you.

The bike ended up being 15" and 700mm wheels @uzj100 I am not sure how to translate the 15" downtube, but if anything, it may be small for someone 5'3" vs too large, even with the larger wheels. Misc pics of Trek and Cannondale:

Trek Seat Post Size.jpg
Rear derailer Trek.jpg

More pics of Cannondale:

Cannondale Caadx Cyclo L.jpg

Cannondale Caadx Cyclo.jpg

Size/price? Sorry if I missed the info.
You can buy a new version for ~$2K, but looks like they have reduced components. I would guess around $1K.

It is a size 54, which is shown as 5'5" to 5'9"

Edit: Wife has put about 2 miles on it.

Thanks!

View attachment 2665352

asking $100

I believe I do. Are you in a rush?
I think I do. When do you need it?
not in a super rush... mine just died last week and i hate not having a working one when it rains. since you're only a hop, skip and a fart away johnny, i can stop your way one day when i'm at work, if that's cool. appreciate both of ya!

not in a super rush... mine just died last week and i hate not having a working one when it rains. since you're only a hop, skip and a fart away johnny, i can stop your way one day when i'm at work, if that's cool. appreciate both of ya!
Next week some time will be fine. I'll check to make sure I didn't toss it, just text me.

None of them are stunning, but you’re welcome to them if it helps. No cost. I need to get stuff moved out of the way. I’m around all weekend except part of Saturday morning...my little one has 2 soccer games.
77FACA66-9CA8-4C32-BEC3-865C87A9151B.jpeg

52767451-CFB9-4A37-87E1-7ED939EC264B.jpeg

69A53679-5D79-429C-B04C-DDAA8DC37A53.jpeg

3F985626-34EE-4515-BE85-3EC5FD29CA71.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom