Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Want to buy .....

Looking for a HD go-kart frame. Axles a plus.

growing up my go cart started off with the stock rear axle, one wheel drive. it bent, was straightened and reinforced with 1 inch box tubing. that also bent (Turing radius was the width of our street, so I used the gutters as banking.) My Dad and neighbor welded on an axle shaft from a KW semi tractor. it didnt bend the axle again, and it was an awesome drifter with all the tail weight

I had a go cart with a 56 Corvette body, fiberglass. Right up until my Dad hit the curb at top speed an put it on it's side. Body came apart like it blew up, pieces everywhere. A little work and the frame was up and running but the body was beyond repair.

Did somebody say go kart? I’ll just leave this here:
A8376891-2C62-4871-8035-4133B7FB8EF0.jpeg

Old school live axle death trap.

Campbell Hausfield 5hp, 26gal, 125psi Air compressor. Specs listed in pics below. Currently wired for 220v, but can be wired back to 110v in a few minutes. 100% duty cycle, and has been a workhorse for me. Compressor leaks a little oil, but not very much. Selling because of upgrade.

SOLD

Last edited:

Made it official posted the Tacoma for sale 9200$ for anyone in the club going to DD the 60 for a while.
I’ll have more pictures tomorrow shoot me a message if you have any questions

thanks all
Will

SOLD 🤧

Wanted: FJ60 driver side front door with minimal to no rust and no major dents/damage.

I checked with the Wench and she says she thinks she has one. I will see if I can get a picture this afternoon.

@seanroe1

No glass, but she says she has another crusty door with glass.

611182738.jpg

611182854.jpg

611182762.jpg

611182795.jpg

Shipping might be a bear, but a mudship might could be arranged.

If your on FB, I am not, but you can search Tuckers parts wench. She has some other 60 bits up right now.

@seanroe1

No glass, but she says she has another crusty door with glass.

View attachment 2306378

View attachment 2306381

View attachment 2306379

View attachment 2306380

Shipping might be a bear, but a mudship might could be arranged.

If your on FB, I am not, but you can search Tuckers parts wench. She has some other 60 bits up right now.

Thanks, where's it at? I have glass in my current door. The bottom is bondo city....trying to rework it would be a task. How much for that gem?

Thanks, where's it at? I have glass in my current door. The bottom is bondo city....trying to rework it would be a task. How much for that gem?

PM inbound

FS: '97 stock FZJ80, diff locked, Daniel Island (Charleston)
Now that we're getting out of our caves, I'm selling my '97. FB messenger is the quickest way to contact me since I have the app on my phone.

I have a full size Front Runner roof rack for 80 series, mounts via gutters. Paint is scratched but overall in good shape. Has a few cheap led lights attached not sure if they all work as it has been sitting in my garage for sometime, also included shovel clamps. All electrical wiring is there to each light and has quick disconnects for the wiring when rack is removed from vehicle.

Located in South Charlotte, asking $900.00 OBO. Let me know if you have any questions or want anymore pics.
Thomas 704-289-7632 Thanks!

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom