Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone interested in a barely used ARB 2500x2500 awning, the deluxe awning room with floor (brand new, never used), and Yakima clamps/brackets with keys that allow it to be installed on factory crossbars....or Yakima/Thule crossbars?

The awning is from @Greenbean and we traded some stuff recently and I got the awning. I bought the room new, as well as the Yakima clamps/brackets/locks/keys. They allow you to remove the awning from the bars in about 30 seconds.

$420 for all of it.

Only selling to get some maintenance stuff done to the 100. I can easily keep it. ;)
PM coming

FREE: I have a set of 50" square Thule bars that I can pass along if somebody can use them. I'll trade you for a beer at the next meet up.

TRADE: I have a set of 75" Thule bars for trade for a set of 58" or 65". Im looking for something a little bit more narrow. I thought i'd offer it here in case somebody wants something wider. I like them but they are a little wide if Im navigating around some tight trees. I'm just going to cut them down if there no interest. They stick out around 10" on each side of the mounts on my 100.

View attachment 1792236
Can't you cut the bars down to the length you want?

I'm gonna buy tickets. Lots of tickets. Lots and lots and lots of tickets. Raffle here we come?
just a teaser but you might want to wait until after the new Logans run.

When is the New Logan's Run scheduled for anyway? ANd where? Inquiring minds want to know.

I am selling this Honda EU7000is for $3800 firm:

Honda EU7000i Model Info | Super Quiet 7000 Watt Inverter Generator | Honda Generators

20180912_174945.jpg

It has 6 hours - like new - broke in for a couple hours, and swapped to fresh synthetic for a couple hours.

Had it for house back-up on my old place that was all electric with a well, etc.

Haven't really had to use it, so it is like new. Also comes with owners manual AND FSM.

New house is moving to a whole-house Generac Synergy system.

Honda EU7000i Model Info | Super Quiet 7000 Watt Inverter Generator | Honda Generators

View attachment 1793278

It has 6 hours - like new - broke in for a couple hours, and swapped to fresh synthetic for a couple hours.

Had it for house back-up on my old place that was all electric with a well, etc.

Haven't really had to use it, so it is like new. Also comes with owners manual AND FSM.

May have a friend interested. Have forwarded to them. Will let you know

View attachment 1793278

From your sale adds lately, it seems like you are giving up a life of "prepping".

From your sale adds lately, it seems like you are giving up a life of "prepping".

LOL - Well - we had a really cool generator back up panel, all electric house, out in the country on 2 acres . . . . and no B&B guests before.

Now we have B&B guests and a need for AC and a lack of desire to run 15 extension cords through the B&B . . so I guess we are wimping out a bit :)

I will say that I think we WILL get the new Honda EU2200 - it has been redesigned. It will run our fridges at the house until we can get the Generac installed AND we can take it with us camping if we need it.

I'm gonna buy tickets. Lots of tickets. Lots and lots and lots of tickets. Raffle here we come?

When is the New Logan's Run scheduled for anyway? ANd where? Inquiring minds want to know.
Update coming today. :beer:

I know everyone is excited but there was just a couple pieces of critical info that had to fall into place to make a quality update. :steer:

Update coming today. :beer:

I know everyone is excited but there was just a couple pieces of critical info that had to fall into place to make a quality update. :steer:

I am working out near uwharie most of October. with my luck though I am betting the new dates will be on the one weekend I cant make it.

Who has some 100 accessories to sell? Ex: Heavy duty bumper, suspension, winch, yo mama, rear bumper, etc? Lol....not asking for much. Other stuff considered. I figure the more I do to the 100 the less I will want to get something else. Help me help myself.

ISO a trashed 3rd row seat for a 100 series. Either side but left would be preferred.

Doesn’t matter what color, tan is a plus I guess.

If you have one PM me please. Thanks

Not mine and I know nothing about it. Was driving Buster around and found this in a garage lot in Bedford, VA on Sunday.

IMG_8337.JPG

IMG_8336.JPG

IMG_8338.JPG

IMG_8343.JPG

IMG_8342.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom