Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I went over to Raleigh today pretty convinced I needed to buy this as a DD for now, and to sell/give to my Son for college in a year:

2005 TOYOTA MATRIX 4x4 XR 1 OWNER

After not feeling good about it and telling my wife "it is just too ugly," my Wife said - - "and what would you rather drive?" so I searched for a Lexus and found this:

1998 Lexus SC400 Pearl White Spectacular Condition Dealer Maintained !

We test drove the above and it was nice, but we couldn't get past only two doors and two real seats after just buying the Taco with the extended cab (we would have two cars that only two people could practically sit in). It needed a valve cover gasket and probably some new coils/struts, but was pretty nice otherwise :) If it is still available tomorrow (guy coming from VA to buy it supposedly), then I may be even more inclined to try to make a deal.

Last edited:
No affilliation, Tepui Ayer RTT on Craigslist.

Roof Top Tent

00E0E_d7CBQxfRNDj_600x450.jpg

1999 LEXUS LX 470

I may try to look at this one unless someone has seen it already? I really need three 4WD vehicles with >200K miles :\

Edit: Wrong link

Last edited:
I have these wheels off my truck for free. 4 total - glad to send you pics of each one, but this is the worst one:

20160904_100742.jpg

Transmission cooler - meant for use on 4Runner, but not needed at this time. Amazon = ~$75. Your price $25.

20160904_104600.jpg

Front suspension from a 2nd Gen Taco. Guy drove it off the lot new, ordered a Toytec and then swapped these out. Less than 1K miles on it. Stock suspension coils. Also have rear Taco struts off that truck. Total: $100:

20160904_103710.jpg

48 inch Black highlift jack - $40

For Sale
Toyota OEM Torsion bars removed at 150k miles - $125/Or best offer
ARB Combo bull bar - $950/Or best offer

Sold Items
1999 volume 2 repair manual - Toyota - sold
2 - 9 inch LED chinese LED ARB copies - sold
Toyota OEM Torsion bars removed at 150k miles
BIOR Step sliders - sold
10k engo winch with syn line and factor 55 pro link - sold

Wanted
'98 or '99 Black Running boards for 100 series

Last edited:
It is still available.

@weejub will the rims fit an 80? I had been considering different wheels for ever....15in diameter?

Sorry - Shaun - yea these are the 16" wheels. Same 6 bolt pattern. Not sure on backspacing. Let me see what is listed on the rims tonight.

Called about this one tonight - no response yet:

2005 Toyota Landcrusier

I would say that these Lexus/LC people who post up this crap about spending $5K on a 100K service are smoking something, but then I saw the maintenance the guy did on the SC400 and I am like "holy f'n cow" people waste a lot of money on service at the dealers :( $500 on a routine service - - you gotta be kidding me.

Crossposting from For Sale/Wanted To Buy

Bolt-in low-ratio transmission for your 40 or 60!! Looks like it's the "short" version, so bolt-in only to an early (pre 10/85 production) FJ60 or floor-shift FJ40.

I've got a 1980 H41 transmission I need to offload. If anyone in the club wants it make me an offer. I've seen theses up for sale for 5-900 bucks so if I had to go with a price I would say 600 but I'm negotiable.

View attachment 1316352

View attachment 1316353

I also have 2 4 speed trannys I need to part company with. One was attached to a split case TC I purchased from another member here. I am not sure about its condition or heritage but depend on the sellers assertion that it is in good shape. The other is one I had in my 40 but replaced with the H55 that is in there now. Both go as pictured. $100 each or make a reasonable offer.

DSCN0118.JPG
DSCN0119.JPG
DSCN0120.JPG
DSCN0121.JPG
DSCN0122.JPG

IMG_4442.JPG
IMG_4444.JPG
IMG_4445.JPG
4 -265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer A/T3. Really good tread, not sure how many miles.
$500. (They are mounted on Ford F-350 wheels)

Wilmington

Do you know lug spacing on those 8lugs?

What year ford? Looks like they changed spacing in 97 ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom