For Sale/Wanted To Buy (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keefer has one.

I got it in exchange for some work I did and was planning on putting it into a 40 or a pickup/4Runner. It's going to be a long time before I get around to that, so I'm unloading it.
UGHHHH!!!! I'd much rather have an OM617 than a 1H in the 45! I've always had this ridiculous idea of talking Jerry out of his since he doesn't seem to be moving forward with his 45...

UGHHHH!!!! I'd much rather have an OM617 than a 1H in the 45! I've always had this ridiculous idea of talking Jerry out of his since he doesn't seem to be moving forward with his 45...

This is the OM617 from Jerry :lol:

You sure you don't want this engine?

Go for it, Jeremy

I figure it's a long shot, but with a couple of you beer geeks over here I have nothing to lose:

I've got 4 extra tickets to the (sold-out) Great American Beer Festival taking place in Denver. The tickets are for the Friday night session, 5:30 - 10 pm on October 7th. I can transfer them to you via ticketmaster.

All 4 tickets for Friday night are up for grabs.

Heads up on the axle: I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep it in the driveway (maybe not past the weekend). I know it's not rare, valuable, or in demand, so if anyone local wants it, it's free for the taking. I only put a price on it to cover the hassle of shipping.

@77wagon I'll take the axle shaft, please don't scrap that.
I'll get it at the mini hamom/bbq on the first of Oct if you're coming.
Thanks, David

David,
I've got the axle shaft in the shed for you. I'm planning on going to Oct. 1st HAMOM and will bring it.

I'll also be bringing the axle housing and trans for Matt aka Giraffe if still available. I'll be honest I'm not sure if the axle housing will be allowed to stay in the driveway for a month. We have an EXTREMEY small "yard" also known as the driveway or walkway, and I have already taken up far more than my share of it. The driveway has got to be at least passable.

I've got a 1980 H41 transmission I need to offload. If anyone in the club wants it make me an offer. I've seen theses up for sale for 5-900 bucks so if I had to go with a price I would say 600 but I'm negotiable.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I figure it's a long shot, but with a couple of you beer geeks over here I have nothing to lose:

I've got 4 extra tickets to the (sold-out) Great American Beer Festival taking place in Denver. The tickets are for the Friday night session, 5:30 - 10 pm on October 7th. I can transfer them to you via ticketmaster.

All 4 tickets for Friday night are up for grabs.

sweet what's the price??

David,
I've got the axle shaft in the shed for you. I'm planning on going to Oct. 1st HAMOM and will bring it.

I'll also be bringing the axle housing and trans for Matt aka Giraffe if still available. I'll be honest I'm not sure if the axle housing will be allowed to stay in the driveway for a month. We have an EXTREMEY small "yard" also known as the driveway or walkway, and I have already taken up far more than my share of it. The driveway has got to be at least passable.
I need to make an unexpected trip to Hilton Head this evening through tomorrow morning, maybe even back on Sunday. If you want to meet me I'll be glad to mudship it back.

I need to make an unexpected trip to Hilton Head this evening through tomorrow morning, maybe even back on Sunday. If you want to meet me I'll be glad to mudship it back.

That would be incredible if it works for you. I'll be available to meet you. I sent a pm with my number. I hope it's not a bad emergency.

If anyone wants any of the parts I have for sale, now is the time to mention it. Let's make a deal.
Differentials 4:11s and 3:73
84 trans and transfer case

That would be incredible if it works for you. I'll be available to meet you. I sent a pm with my number. I hope it's not a bad emergency.

If anyone wants any of the parts I have for sale, now is the time to mention it. Let's make a deal.
Differentials 4:11s and 3:73
84 trans and transfer case
3:73's for the 40 - do you have front and rear? Shafts?

Jeremy,
The 3:73 diff is from and 87 fj60. Just one of them, but you need to switch the pinion flange out to match the 40 driveshaft. Cruiser outfitters sells them. I didn't know this when I got it, and I wanted both differentials to be set up the same (I'd already done the rear with an 84 differential). I ended up finding another early fj60 diff so they would match, amid I wouldn't be setting a trap/riddle for the next guy (assuming the next guy can pry the keys out of my cold dead hands).

@77wagon What are the 4:11's out of ??

My fj45. I just received an offer for them to be shipped. If you want them let me know asap!

3:73's for the 40 - do you have front and rear? Shafts?

Just a note, the 3:73 Diffs are fine in the lowcountry with 33s, but I struggle in the hills. Hopefully a rebuilt motor with 130+ lbs compression will help to overcome that issue.

Are you thinking for the 45? I would have thought your -40 would already be 3.73...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom