Official LX570s Picture Thread (38 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m curious too.
Actually I did not. I'm guessing it would not have been much different though. But now I'm curious. I need to go back soon and give it a try lol.

Me, my uncle, and great uncle, out for a cruise! (Uncle seems like the right relative, right?) @LCSA

809065D7-206C-4FA7-991A-BAEB1A296259.jpeg

Last edited:
The 100 definitely looks a little small there...

Guessing you gutted the AHC with the addition of those camburg UCAs?

nope

Doublehundy

AHC is completely in tact.... its adjusted beyond its limitations via ¹/⁴ in hiems. Ride hight sits now where H was....and can now move up and down from there. The front lower shock mounts were moved up 1 in wich translates to 2 in of add droop....

Plan is to do the same in the rear to get matching pressure

Not just uca's. Its the whole damn race kit!

20210428_184400.jpg

20210430_125850.jpg

20210429_202519.jpg

20210429_202305.jpg

20210429_202250.jpg

20210523_195531.jpg

20210524_080701.jpg

Doublehundy

AHC is completely in tact.... its adjusted beyond its limitations via ¹/⁴ in hiems. Ride hight sits now where H was....and can now move up and down from there. The front lower shock mounts were moved up 1 in wich translates to 2 in of add droop....

Plan is to do the same in the rear to get matching pressure

Not just uca's. Its the whole damn race kit!

View attachment 2683400

View attachment 2683402

View attachment 2683404

View attachment 2683407

View attachment 2683408

View attachment 2683409

View attachment 2683411
well, color me impressed! :clap:

Is the the lc200 bumper from before they made the lx specific bumper? I'm receiving mine from Ben Cal end of june....sorry for my cander but I hope its not this one.lol. although this one does have better approach angles...I just don't find it as attractive as the one pictured.. I've sent him multiple photos of this one trying to assure my self I'm getting the right one I want... I seem to remember him saying the one pictured is the lx570 specific

Is the the lc200 bumper from before they made the lx specific bumper? I'm receiving mine from Ben Cal end of june....sorry for my cander but I hope its not this one.lol. although this one does have better approach angles...I just don't find it as attractive as the one pictured.. I've sent him multiple photos of this one trying to assure my self I'm getting the right one I want... I seem to remember him saying the one pictured is the lx570 specific
@1world1love and I both have the “LC200 low Profile” Dissent front. The “LX570 front” has a wider center section, 1” deeper size, and the wings have a different shape (flair up instead of flat, and different front bend).
The LC200 will fit an LX with some 1/4” aluminum spacers. Lots of detailed pics in this thread if you’re interested:

Mine is the original 200 bumper. Is there a specific LX bumper? I know there is another 200 option, but I didn’t know it was LX specific.

The one pictured on the white rig above is a little different but probably about the same size and approach angles. It looks like things are reconfigured a little, but looking at where the slots fall and where TE recover pillars are, it appears to be the same basic shape, but sharper angles.

I wouldn’t worry about your candor though. You like what you like. The minimalist style is not for everybody,

A 285/75/17 is a very straight foreward fit especially on an LX. You'll need the right offset and to move some wheel liner out of the way but I promise it's not scary. That size is not going to rip your fender off. If you don't want to deal with those minor adjustments, a 285/70/17 is damn near bolt on.

Thanks, that indeed was my experience. Slight rub on front-front at full lock in reverse, but just barely, and I expect the liner adjustment will solve it completely. Other than that, they fit at this offset, full on. Thanks also to @JohnJB for the very helpful advice with this fitment!

285/75R17 Cooper Discover AT3 XLT
Evo Corse Dakar Zero 17 x 8, ET40, Anthracite

I have some LC200 rocker moldings waiting for Slee sliders; after those, I'm done for now.

IMG_0280.jpeg

IMG_0270.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom