Official LX570s Picture Thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got excited for a second, fairly close to the CBI bumper for this one off they did for a 2016 LC200
CBI LC200 bumper.jpg

Hey Thanks Everyone
tire size is : terra grapple G2 285/65 18R. After the sensor lift I definitely think I can go bigger with some minor trimming. I want to go bigger. I just don't know what I can fit under the truck for the spare. I will use these tires till the end before trying to size up. I love the G2. I will get them again in a bigger size. They are great for daily driving and off road.

Chrome delete on the grill: I didn't black out the whole grill. I did just those chrome segments. It makes for a very nice contrast.

It was not too expensive at all. Marcin @ Elite Car Group here in Phoenix did it. (~$300) I could not be happier.

For anyone considering the chrome delete - just do it. The truck looks amazing in real life and you will feel like you have a new truck again. Absolutely no regrets.

Also... Slee sliders are amazing. I just have to say it. I was worried because i didn't know anyone with them. I love these sliders. I got the AHC protection kit and light kit too. I feel so much safer now. I had dented my plastic previously. There is plenty of room to step. They look amazing - really amazing.... and they are sooooo strong. I had my work done here at Bell Lexus. Ask for Nick. I had them cut the existing steps instead of buying and replacing them with the 200 series rocker panels. NO REGRETS.

if you have had your truck for a while and want a change; please try the sensor lift, chrome delete and sliders. I am absolutely happy. It is now the sort of truck you take pictures of while fueling with gas because you are so very happy.

View attachment 2347358
Thanks, Tim, I should have read this before asking about blacking out the chrome and the sensors. It is funny you mentioned Nick at Bell Lexus. I took mine in to have service done, and I believe he thought it was your truck. I have the same color and Slee sliders. My next step will be to black out the chrome and to get a rack. Nice looking truck, I'll be looking for you now.

Haha that’s awesome. He’s a good guy.

Well, I've been watching all of your builds and getting great ideas. This has been a great place to learn, and I am finally ready to show my rig. It's not big-time but is it is a start and my family enjoys it. We started with a base 2013 LX, then I added the Slee sliders, which are fantastic by the way, and just today got a great deal on a new set of TRD rims and tires. Hopefully, in the next couple months, I can get the roof rack. Under construction stay tune...

IMG_8760.jpeg

IMG_9122.jpeg

IMG_9124.jpeg

IMG_9116.jpeg

IMG_9480.jpeg

Well, I've been watching all of your builds and getting great ideas. This has been a great place to learn, and I am finally ready to show my rig. It's not big-time but is it is a start and my family enjoys it. We started with a base 2013 LX, then I added the Slee sliders, which are fantastic by the way, and just today got a great deal on a new set of TRD rims and tires. Hopefully, in the next couple months, I can get the roof rack. Under construction stay tune...

Truck looks great with those new shoes! Everyone has to start somewhere. The most important thing is that you are using it off the pavement; the way the Toyota Truck Gods intended it to be used.

Two questions for you:
1. I just installed a Prinsu rack. I'm getting a really bad vibration. Have you had any issues with vibration?
2. What is your lug bold pattern? I've been looking at wheels. My 16' has 5x150 lug pattern. I'm finding it limits my options.

Thanks!
To my knowledge all 200s come with 5x150. Are you looking for used wheels? I usually search tundra wheels on Facebook marketplace with a lot of results. I didn’t want to buy new wheels when so many stock tundras are out there.

Two questions for you:
1. I just installed a Prinsu rack. I'm getting a really bad vibration. Have you had any issues with vibration?
2. What is your lug bold pattern? I've been looking at wheels. My 16' has 5x150 lug pattern. I'm finding it limits my options.

Thanks!

Yep, like @e25price said, any year tundra or LC or LX will work. Oem will have the correct offset, or go aftermarket like icon.

What part of your rack is vibrating? Do you have the front trim installed? I lowered my fairing to touch my roof (with some clear protection film underneath) and I get zero vibration... even with a 40lbs light bar.

Last edited:
I have a black LX so this is super inspiring. I’m wanting to do sliders first though. It has probably been discussed but does anybody have any strong opinions on Slee vs metaltech? I have a style preference but I’m specifically wondering about install difficulty, protection, and durability. I’m no design expert so I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts.
I have to say I don't know much about Metaltech. That being said I love the Slee sliders. If your going to do it yourself, know that it will take a labor of love, but it is something you can do on your own. It's a robust design—no reason to reinvent the wheel, so I started by following what tbisaacs had already done. I also went with the light package and AHC protection, which I highly recommend.

Yep, like @e25price said, any year tundra or LC or LX will work. Oem will have the correct offset, or go aftermarket like icon.

What pet of your rack is vibrating? Do you have the front trim installed? I lowered my fairing to touch my roof (with some clear protection dio underneath) and I get zero vibration... even with a 40lbs light bar.

Good to know on the wheels. I was actually looking at Icon, but I only found one 18" wheel with the 5x150 lug compatibility (Icon Rebound). Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

In regards to the rack, the vibration seems to be coming from the front, so I'll definitely try lowering down the fairing. Thanks for the reply!

I’m wanting to do sliders first though.

No need for sliders if you have 35's and can roll over all them obstacles like a boss 😎😂

No need for sliders if you have 35's and can roll over all them obstacles like a boss 😎😂
@e25price Tire then sliders. The Slee install has less drilling. Metaltech has more beef. You have to decide what will work best for you.
I had an 80s BMW long ago...

I'm thinking along the same lines. Same with under body armor. There's just less of a need with huge tires and lift.

But then a more capable rig may be up for bigger challenges?

Good to know on the wheels. I was actually looking at Icon, but I only found one 18" wheel with the 5x150 lug compatibility (Icon Rebound). Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

In regards to the rack, the vibration seems to be coming from the front, so I'll definitely try lowering down the fairing. Thanks for the reply!

As others mentioned, anything made for a Tundra, LC, or LX will fit. ICON makes a few 17s that fit. Method has a few sizes. SCS also has a few. If you go with something other than Toyota, make sure the load rating is sufficient.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom