Official LX570s Picture Thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep, like @e25price said, any year tundra or LC or LX will work. Oem will have the correct offset, or go aftermarket like icon.

What part of your rack is vibrating? Do you have the front trim installed? I lowered my fairing to touch my roof (with some clear protection film underneath) and I get zero vibration... even with a 40lbs light bar.

Lowering the front fairing worked. No more vibration!

Lowering the front fairing worked. No more vibration!

Nice. Did you make new holes or just lower as far as the Prinsu slots allowed?

Nice. Did you make new holes or just lower as far as the Prinsu slots allowed?
I just lowered it to the lowest slots Prinsu allowed. It's not acutally touching from end to end, but it's pretty darn close. Did you actually drill another hole?

I just lowered it to the lowest slots Prinsu allowed. It's not acutally touching from end to end, but it's pretty darn close. Did you actually drill another hole?
I did. Take a look at the last photo in this post. 1 new hole on each side

I did. Take a look at the last photo in this post. 1 new hole on each side

Good to know that's an option. If I have any further issues, I'll know what steps to take. Thanks again for the advice!

Packing up for the 4th
06E66C08-9B88-4704-B9D7-D282D47B75D9.png

Got this pic yesterday. We got 10 in 4 hours on the incoming tide. My daughter with a net (wife was further out), son is above her head making a fire and the LX base camp in the background. Had the most white knuckle I’ve had in a few years getting out. ATVs loosened up the sand at this one steep point when I have to cross a dune. Tires to 15 psi and crawl to get out...
1593889546702.jpeg

Spent the day cleaning and buttoning up a few things on LX while daydreaming about camping.
2127DE2B-8C13-485B-91AD-BA10A409ED72.jpeg

Cleaned up after the trip up to my parents farm (home). Bugs of SD and ND night driving are tons of fun. Maybe avoid evening driving on the way back to AZ (not possible unfortunately)!?

20200703_204325.jpg

To add, ultimate shooting range:

20200701_114208.jpg

No doubt.

Actually, I had my yearly detailing done yesterday so it is not that bad. A lot of the pinstriping was superficial and some of the worst ones were pitch left by pine branches from a couple of trips ago. I think a good paint correction would remove the remaining, deeper ones, but I am not going to have that done until the winter. Still, she cleans up nicely, I think:

6CAC4367-7AA5-4BF5-B0FE-FC8444CDF976.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom