Official LX570s Picture Thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its legal now but you would probably have to pay duty when you import it south. But the Canadian $ is about .75 US right now.

@supercarrera - as promised, here are some pics from Coyote Flat.

The trailhead:

EB9F40F3-D9C3-42AB-8B88-F0D833435567.jpeg

“Difficult my ass” she says.

On the flat:

749C3AC1-94AC-49A6-B541-3CD6CF4C7BC4.jpeg

and finally, a good 25 miles away from the first picture, camp at Baker Creek at 10,500 ft altitude.

C7DCAF4F-2611-4EA0-890B-00E83F86B5CF.jpeg

...a most amazing Father’s Day trip.

Happy belated Father’s Day to all the Pops out there. May all your points of reference be relative.

Last edited:
waking up my favorite thread
sensor lift - check
chrome delete - check
slee sliders - check
drive the extraterrestrial highway - check
spot aliens - no check ...yet

1st picture is prior to sensor, chrome and sliders. I thought people may appreciate the before and after.

View attachment 2346145

View attachment 2346147

View attachment 2346148

View attachment 2346149

View attachment 2346153
Are you getting any rub with that size tire?
I made it through 2/3 of this thread this week, what a great resource. Just bought some tundra trd pros used with KO2s. Black on black isn’t for everyone but I like it. 285/65r18 and no big changes in mpgs. I really want to get sliders but need to wait a while before I spend big money again. I’ve used the LX for about 15 camping trips and I really like the way it tows.View attachment 2349492
I'm considering that same tire/wheel size combination. Any rubbing on the stock LX? Mine is a 16', but I'm guessing the wheel well is roughly the same size.

I'm considering that same tire/wheel size combination. Any rubbing on the stock LX? Mine is a 16', but I'm guessing the wheel well is roughly the same size.
No rubbing or spacers needed

Big tires look so good on the 200-series. Nicely done.

I really enjoy being able to slam the car down too when camping to help load and unload. Makes a much bigger difference than I would have anticipated, especially when sensor lifted with big tires.

waking up my favorite thread
sensor lift - check
chrome delete - check
slee sliders - check
drive the extraterrestrial highway - check
spot aliens - no check ...yet

1st picture is prior to sensor, chrome and sliders. I thought people may appreciate the before and after.

View attachment 2346145

View attachment 2346147

View attachment 2346148

View attachment 2346149

View attachment 2346153
We have been having the most amazing week in the Eastern Sierras for the past 6 days. Heading home tomorrow, but thought I would drop these here. The tires fit up in there nice and snug....

View attachment 2348565View attachment 2348567View attachment 2348570
Good looking rig. Well done! What are your tire/wheel specs?

Hey Thanks Everyone
tire size is : terra grapple G2 285/65 18R. After the sensor lift I definitely think I can go bigger with some minor trimming. I want to go bigger. I just don't know what I can fit under the truck for the spare. I will use these tires till the end before trying to size up. I love the G2. I will get them again in a bigger size. They are great for daily driving and off road.

Chrome delete on the grill: I didn't black out the whole grill. I did just those chrome segments. It makes for a very nice contrast.

It was not too expensive at all. Marcin @ Elite Car Group here in Phoenix did it. (~$300) I could not be happier.

For anyone considering the chrome delete - just do it. The truck looks amazing in real life and you will feel like you have a new truck again. Absolutely no regrets.

Also... Slee sliders are amazing. I just have to say it. I was worried because i didn't know anyone with them. I love these sliders. I got the AHC protection kit and light kit too. I feel so much safer now. I had dented my plastic previously. There is plenty of room to step. They look amazing - really amazing.... and they are sooooo strong. I had my work done here at Bell Lexus. Ask for Nick. I had them cut the existing steps instead of buying and replacing them with the 200 series rocker panels. NO REGRETS.

if you have had your truck for a while and want a change; please try the sensor lift, chrome delete and sliders. I am absolutely happy. It is now the sort of truck you take pictures of while fueling with gas because you are so very happy.

View attachment 2347358
When you say "sensor lift", what exactly do you mean? Sorry, new to the game. ;)

When you say "sensor lift", what exactly do you mean? Sorry, new to the game. ;)

oh man! you're about to find out about one of the best LX features!

it's an extremely easy way to lift the rig 1" in all settings, with no other affects to L,N,H functionality. some will say it changes ride characteristics, and you should probably get your alignment checked after you move the fronts.

oh man! you're about to find out about one of the best LX features!

it's an extremely easy way to lift the rig 1" in all settings, with no other affects to L,N,H functionality. some will say it changes ride characteristics, and you should probably get your alignment checked after you move the fronts.

Thanks @radman! I'll definitely look into this further.

CBI has bumpers for you LX guys now too..

Screenshot_20200625-114609_Instagram.jpg

A little LX advertising love. Something we don't get here in the US. ...Enjoy.

$1800 for a steel bumper that will take 14+ weeks?? :rofl:
And even more for Aluminum. But more options are definitely a good thing. Now there are two shipping options, before only one on site install option.

i have a 2008, I thought there wasn’t a big difference between 08-10?
I think you're right on that. I thought it was all the same bumper from 08 then '13 was updated. Others here will correct me or verify

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom