Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For what truck
Oops... Vital information. :)

It's for the 100/LX470.

Finally I can make it to a Club Meeting, no more sports until the Spring.

Oops... Vital information. :)

It's for the 100/LX470.

Finally I can make it to a Club Meeting, no more sports until the Spring.
awesome see you tonight

For Sale: Bestop Trailmaxx II rear bench. Includes all bracketry, but no headrests. $175
IMG_1741.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have a set of late model SR5 4runner wheels they want to let go or upgrade? I am getting another Limited 4runner with the factory 20's and want the 17's. I am not interested in the TRD wheels.

thanks
Rob

I have to figure out what to price my 4runner at. I think I’m gonna get something a bit newer. Maybe a Tacoma or something. I’ll probably price it pre and post timing chain job. I’m still driving it for now as it really isn’t too noticeable yet. Some of the guard is still in there. I probably won’t get everything ordered and ready for a week or so, but I might throw it on Craigslist in the meantime with that disclaimer. The prices on the 1st gens are all over.

I have to figure out what to price my 4runner at. I think I’m gonna get something a bit newer. Maybe a Tacoma or something. I’ll probably price it pre and post timing chain job. I’m still driving it for now as it really isn’t too noticeable yet. Some of the guard is still in there. I probably won’t get everything ordered and ready for a week or so, but I might throw it on Craigslist in the meantime with that disclaimer. The prices on the 1st gens are all over.
Might as well sell it for scrap. I'll make you a helluva offer of 1k :hillbilly:

Might as well sell it for scrap. I'll make you a helluva offer of 1k :hillbilly:
Haha. I guess I gotta figure it out. I definitely underpriced my FJ when I sold it in hindsight. But it had to go. Loved it though. I like the 4Runner too, I drive it every day, but I definitely gotta think a bit more practical. Just get into the early 2000s at least. It’s the more responsible thing.

Does anyone have a tow hitch for a 60 series for cheap? I used to have one but I think it got scrapped (will confirm on Thursday or Friday! Doh!)

Hey guys I'm currently looking for the front flooring mat for an HzJ 75 troopy and stable (which was their brown) . Also if anyone has a front ARB bumper that would fit an a to HZJ75 I would definitely be interested.

Selling the tires I picked up for my tundra. Pictures are from ad that I got them from, they haven’t been mounted or anything since I got them. Dot code is year 19 I believe. Little bit of dry rot but not enough to make me concerned. Trying to get $200, christmas has hit the bank hard…

4 tires Size 265/70/16, not LT.
Guy said he had them on his 3rd t4r only for rid of them because he went with 33s.

585FEB13-8D9B-4117-BB90-C58B75BDD715.png

99135FAD-F82F-4C99-B744-52DF6F6092CA.png

EE6BCE5B-7822-4FC7-8000-D6242D9433C6.png

Anyone want to sell me there ARB, SLEE, or other FJ80 winch bumper? I am building another FJ80 for some reason....???

Selling the tires I picked up for my tundra. Pictures are from ad that I got them from, they haven’t been mounted or anything since I got them. Dot code is year 19 I believe. Little bit of dry rot but not enough to make me concerned. Trying to get $200, christmas has hit the bank hard…

4 tires Size 265/70/16, not LT.
Guy said he had them on his 3rd t4r only for rid of them because he went with 33s.

View attachment 3200462

View attachment 3200463

View attachment 3200464
Trying to move these, need the cash, anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom