Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a kerosine heater to warm my garage while I work in it. I need to get after working on the 4Runner. Does anyone have one or can you recommend a unit on amazon or something? I don’t need anything supernatural, just to warm up an attached 2 car sized garage. Thanks!

Looking for a 17" rim for a spare for my 200 (so 5x150 bolt pattern). 8-8.5" wide. Doesn't have to be pretty -- just a backup spare. Also open to any leads for an affordable option...not looking to spend $300. Thanks

Hello,
I'm looking for a small cargo trailer, 4x6 to 6x10 size range or a small enclosed trailer.
Need to haul small, light weight motorcycle.

Hello,
I'm looking for a small cargo trailer, 4x6 to 6x10 size range or a small enclosed trailer.
Need to haul small, light weight motorcycle.
Looking to buy one or just borrow?

I'm back to shopping for a cheap pickup truck. I might go look at a T100 tomorrow if the schedules align with a seller. If anyone has something, cheap and reliable! I'm down for a little 2wd truck as well. 1990s and newer

I'm back to shopping for a cheap pickup truck. I might go look at a T100 tomorrow if the schedules align with a seller. If anyone has something, cheap and reliable! I'm down for a little 2wd truck as well. 1990s and newer
Didn't all the T100's break in half?

Didn't all the T100's break in half?
Most of them. Add all the 1990s and early 2000s Tacoma's in there as well! There is one way out in Hedgesville that has the usual rust above the rear tires but otherwise not too bad. If it runs well and can make the 190 mile run to WV and back a couple times a month I might go for it. I'm getting impatient after buying a tundra and having to return it.

If it's got the 3.slow (1993-94), I'd pass.

I like the T100. But they're usually beat to absolute hell.

there's a really clean-looking 80 on BAT (current bid under $10k) with lockers and an ARB bumper. Auction ends in 1 day.

I'm always on the look out for a manual 4x4 extended cab T100.
This one was long bed 4x4 reg cab. Had a little lift and some newer Toyota wheels. Add it bonus, it was two tone! Sadly, they sold it to a family member today before we were going to meet up

there's a really clean-looking 80 on BAT (current bid under $10k) with lockers and an ARB bumper. Auction ends in 1 day.
Had 220k mi, still went for $29k

Saw that. Reserve not met. I’ve been watching the prices pretty closely on LCs, mostly 40-55-60 series but 70s and 80s too as my plan now is to sell/trade the 4Runner after I’m done with a few things. Looks like the market is leveling off some. It’s weird how much variation there is with prices, but it’s also kinda cool.

I’ve particularly been paying attention to 60s and 55s (mostly 60s as finding a salvageable 55 for a decent amount will be a lightning strike) but the 80s seem to have made that jump into mainstream classics even deeper than they were. It makes me feel old…. Haha. I remember seeing a guy driving a 55 when I was a kid and saying, “what’s that dad!” And he said, “That’s an old LandCruiser!” Loved them ever since. Weird to think people will have that same experience with an 80 or even a 100 now!

Had 220k mi, still went for $29k

That was RNM at the high bid.
Seller is in that truck for closer to $50K. He's going to the the owner for a long time.

This looks interesting for the right person. Looks like it was a Saudi Cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom