Official 37" and up picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks said:
Who makes that rear bumper? Cost?

Me, haha, it was a one off for my own ride, but could throw another together for $400-$500, the only thing is that I cut my rear crossmember, and just welded it on, could do a bolt on if you'd like...
We have a website www.ironcladoffroad.com, but the rear isn't on it because it was more of a custom job...

Let me know...

Shane

Glad to hear you got em! I'm at about 13K on mine, still wearing wonderfully.

Not to mention they're still hooking up like champs, haha

Me, haha, it was a one off for my own ride, but could throw another together for $400-$500, the only thing is that I cut my rear crossmember, and just welded it on, could do a bolt on if you'd like...
We have a website www.ironcladoffroad.com, but the rear isn't on it because it was more of a custom job...

Let me know...

Shane

PM sent. Also, maybe you could send me some more pics of that rear bumper if you have them.

an older one of mine when it was on 37s:

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MjAuanBn-8.jpg

sadly the 80 is back to 33" street terrains. they look especially bad since i permanently modified my body to fit the 37s.

i am building a 1uz FJ40 on 80 axles that will be better suited to my trails and the buggies i currently run with. im done wheeling "the fridge" for now.

Awww that's sad :(
Bad ass pic though

an older one of mine when it was on 37s:

sadly the 80 is back to 33" street terrains. they look especially bad since i permanently modified my body to fit the 37s.

i am building a 1uz FJ40 on 80 axles that will be better suited to my trails and the buggies i currently run with. im done wheeling "the fridge" for now.

What tires are these? Look great!

37x12.5x16 SSR TSL Radials. They rub, but I love them so far.
ForumRunner_20120810_171944.jpg
ForumRunner_20120810_171958.jpg

I've got FOR Gen II springs up front w/ 30mm spacers. I haven't rubbed the front yet. The rear I have Ironman 2" springs with 30mm spacers. I'm running Doetsch shocks all the way around. I also have a 1" body lift. I'll report back when I figure out how to get rid of the rubbing on the rear.

Not quite 37", only 36.4 Simex Extreme Trekers,but i thought you all might like to see them as you dont seem to be able to get them in the states.
Truck is a work in progress.
IMG_0033 (Large).jpg
IMG_0035 (Large).jpg
IMG_0357 (Large).jpg

im digging those tires!!!
good looking truck man!!!

:clap:

Not quite 37", only 36.4 Simex Extreme Trekers,but i thought you all might like to see them as you dont seem to be able to get them in the states.
Truck is a work in progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom