Events/Trails Official 2019 Fall Crawl Information Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys - I wanted to thank you all for being so warm and welcoming to me, my son - Noah, and my bastardized 45 at Fall Crawl. Everything worked out great for us - I got the flat bed installed on my Ram on Friday, wheeled with the Iron Pig guys Saturday (thanks again to Cam for the great spotting up through Bunny), ran a cell phone rescue mission with Pat, his girl friend, and Ahmad, then hung out with the guys with the nice 5th Gen 4Runner and 80s, then got soaked that night. Sunday, we packed up and had a quiet ride home to Maryland. Does anyone have contact information for (I think his was Dennis?) or Lance? He definitely was from TN, drove an 80, and was friends with the Iron Pig guys.

Matzell - Thanks again for letting us tag along and it was great meeting you in person finally.
Stump - You're a class act, man. Even if you have 7 years on me :)
Ahmad - Keep giving that 200 hell, man. Once you wrinkle the sheet metal, I'm thinking no lift and 40s :)
I'm psyched to wheel with you guys soon.
-Andy

Hey guys - I wanted to thank you all for being so warm and welcoming to me, my son - Noah, and my bastardized 45 at Fall Crawl. Everything worked out great for us - I got the flat bed installed on my Ram on Friday, wheeled with the Iron Pig guys Saturday (thanks again to Cam for the great spotting up through Bunny), ran a cell phone rescue mission with Pat, his girl friend, and Ahmad, then hung out with the guys with the nice 5th Gen 4Runner and 80s, then got soaked that night. Sunday, we packed up and had a quiet ride home to Maryland. Does anyone have contact information for (I think his was Dennis?) or Lance? He definitely was from TN, drove an 80, and was friends with the Iron Pig guys.

Matzell - Thanks again for letting us tag along and it was great meeting you in person finally.
Ahmad - Keep giving that 200 hell, man. Once you wrinkle the sheet metal, I'm thinking no lift and 40s :)
-Andy

I'm glad you made it out and introduced yourself to me... It's really nice to put faces with 'mud names.
I'm looking forward to wheeling with you and seeing what that machine is capable of one of these times.

-Andy
It was good meeting you man! Thanks for letting me tag along on that rescue mission, hopefully next time I can ride with you on some epic trails too!
If it ever comes to that I'll be looking to you for help build it like that

I picked up someone's blue Coleman camping chair Sunday am by my campsite.
Does it leak as much as the Coleman 6-person tent we just got for a song...probably because it leaks...?

Off Road.PNG

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191026115929760_COVER.jpg

IMG_20191028_110732_534.jpg

I had a fantastic time wheeling this weekend and thank you to all of you who set up this event! Faith was an awesome wheeling partner and I will definitely be back for more! Also thank you to Ricky for passing along one of the White Knuckle gift cards and fueling a new way to spend money! Sliders here I come! I talked to a few of you guys at camp and I plan on coming back out and get to know you all better.
image_from_ios-5.jpg

The only mishap came on the way out but some new bolts for the lower ball joint and it was good to go

Hey all,

Below is a link to not only photos I took at the event but also my final photography project using pictures from the event, so feel free to take a look, if you wish!

Fall Crawl 2019 Photos

Special shoutout to Matt, Patrick, Ben and Burl for being some of my subjects in my project (hopefully you don't care because I didn't have you sign any consent forms haha).

-Gina :)

Last edited:
Thanks Gina.

I always love how tame photographs make this look. I come home and show my wife and she just says "that doesn't really look all that exciting..." haha

Great shots, Gina. I see that you even captured a shot of the rare squint-eyed tongue-poker. Impressive.

It looks like Burl pissed Steve off, but it was just a discussion of what was wrong with the winch.
36762D5C-2D76-4F70-80D7-E3DAB2481C67.jpeg

The best photo I took of the weekend was the rig that was @fireball’s, but was to belong to @TRFCSUX by the end of the day.
1B35BFFE-ECE5-40A1-AEF5-71FEDF408F68.jpeg

@Tikicruiser
03B18585-8D63-49A9-8999-2999C2347ABF.jpeg

@vonhayek @DustyFJ and @jcj_78FJ40
0DA86AD3-6A35-4CDF-9169-81A1639ECABD.jpeg

E6A60273-C1C9-44C2-B963-F4B3FFBBD5BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
He did indeed sell it. In fact it was delivered to the buyer's driveway immediately after FC.

Ahh what a bummer, was looking forward to having more 40's in Keystone. That was a cool little truck. Sounds like it went to a good home though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom