NOS Siamese port F head for the parts nerds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bjowett

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I plucked this from a dealer about 15 years ago. Gave it to a friend. He never used it, so back to me it comes as a display piece. It had the original box, but that disappeared. Casting number is 11111-60020, production 10121. It still has the most of the preservative oil coating and machine shavings from when produced. Very slight rusting in a couple of spots, and one valve guide looks to have a mason bee mud plug.

IMG_2112.JPG

IMG_2113.JPG

IMG_2114.JPG

IMG_2118.JPG

That was a fun bit of recall from the early days of Dr. Demming’s meetings on lean manufacturing at the major aerospace company I was at in the early 80’s. But I didn’t recall the term kanban, so up to speed now thanks to google 😆.

Head could be a serious toothbrush holder, if not actually used. @CruiserCoLittleRock do you have a build thread on that 45?

At this point, to pry it from my hands, it would probably require more than the piece is really worth.

haha completely understand. ive got a 1963 Nissan Patrol you would have to pry from my cold dead hands.

the motor in this truck had been worked on in the past (dropped a rod and the inside of the block was abit beat up) and some of the head components are not up to standards.

i do have build pics as well sorted into a folder, we are in the process of getting hte chassis back together, just redid the axles front and rear, put 1978 FJ45 brakes with the huge shoes on the axle to upgrade them and utilize a tandem system instead of that single line junk.

good luck and thanks for the response and i ll post build pics later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom