North Rim/Jacob Lake July Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jason wins for timing, Erin wins for description. I call that a tie! A tie in my marriage is a good thing.

Setting up a base camp at Buffalo Ranch will cut down on the travel time and open up some not so frequent visited points of interest.

A great short hike to a decommissioned wood fire look out tower. Trail head at the entrance to the park.

FWIW-Gas in the park in normally less costly than Jacobs Lake.

I'm in!!

@Otter , yes still planning for that weekend. I will begin working on details in the next week or so

@Otter , yes still planning for that weekend. I will begin working on details in the next week or so

Sounds good, Jason. Looking forward to it. Just wanted to make sure I got my leave in for work.

Same hear about getting time off from work

I may be exploring South Africa this particular weekend but if those travel plans change I'm definitely in!

The Woman keeping you down!!

The Woman keeping you down!!

Furthest thing from it. Should have headed north on Wednesday to start our summer (wife retired Friday). Things have popped up beyond our control preventing that from happening. I was encouraged to go up this weekend for the run. Just hoping to get things resolved this month and be up there for the monsoon.

I understand Saddletramp's phrase fully, congrats to the wife!

I took the phrase from @azTony, he was always quipping about having to work overtime and "The Man" demanding more. I liked to say it because Tony needed to know that everyone works for the man at some level.

Some day "The Man" will show me the door, then like John says something else will fill the void.

John, congrats to you and your wife on making it to the next dreams in life. I hope we will see you out a bit more now.

I'm most likely in for this run, but we're still effectively about 6-7wks out. Woll try to plan for it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom