Nice Bull Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How does the saying go.... I wouldn't buy that with your money? :dunno: :D :flipoff2: :D

I like the one pic that shows the fresh dog whiz on the ds front tire. :D

Oh yeah, he can buttfab the front bumper, build rear storage but can't keep the speaker grill on? Ignore the loose wire haha - LOSER[sup]3[/sup]

Hey, It's got lifetime warrenties on all those parts, too bad none of them are transferrable and mean nothing to a new owner.

It's got OME 3" springs too. here I thought the regular heavy springs were 50mm (under 2") and the Js were about 1/2" more. Was I mistaken?

Depends on what the reserve is i guess.

Did you notice it has a 2nd horn that plays Dixie? 8)
I guess he took all the confederate flags off before he took the pics...

And it's a little suspect to me that he says the PO rebuilt the engine a 160,000 miles. It should have just been getting started. That truck looks like a time bomb.

Did you notice it has a 2nd horn that plays Dixie? 8)
I guess he took all the confederate flags off before he took the pics...
Don't go bashin on the dixie horn, that's my next mod;)
Looks just like all the "trucks" that rich highschool kids around here drive. Body lift, crash multiplier front and rear and some puny A/t's. &nbsp:Don't forget the lights, got to have the lights for real offroad performance. :slap:

Looks just like all the "trucks" that rich highschool kids around here drive.

Were you not talking about getting a 100? Are you not in high school. Correct me If I am way off base here but me thinks your a rich kid with money to burn. ::)

Were you not talking about getting a 100? Are you not in high school. Correct me If I am way off base here but me thinks your a rich kid with money to burn. ::)
I was asking about a 100 for my dad, yes I am in high school, but I install my own s*** and wheel my junk, that I paid for with my own money thank you very much. I started working summers after 7th grade in anticipation of owning a cruiser. :slap:?
thefinger.gif

every cent spent on my 40 after my dad bought it has been from my pocket... Most of the cars in my school parking lot cost 2 to 10 times what my 40 cost, a friend of mine's 40 cost twice what mine does... my other friends have late model or current model Z71's F150's, Tahoes, Escalades ... So yeah I come from a neighborhood where kids drive 100 series... Just please don't call me a rich spoiled kid cause I'm surrounded by them and I ain't one.

I'm sure you lead a tuff life.
This now belongs in chat.

dude I'm not complaining, just explaining. And no I didn't mean for that to rhyme. :slap: Oh well i'll stop here.

What's another word for pirate treasure?

Booty...B...B...Booty!!!

The Dixie horn and front bumper have got to add at least $10 to the overall value. C'mon guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom