Nice Bull Bar

• Thread starter moralien
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Junk
How does the saying go.... I wouldn't buy that with your money? :dunno: :D :flipoff2: :D

I like the one pic that shows the fresh dog whiz on the ds front tire. :D

Oh yeah, he can buttfab the front bumper, build rear storage but can't keep the speaker grill on? Ignore the loose wire haha - LOSER[sup]3[/sup]

Gumby

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
Hey, It's got lifetime warrenties on all those parts, too bad none of them are transferrable and mean nothing to a new owner.

It's got OME 3" springs too. here I thought the regular heavy springs were 50mm (under 2") and the Js were about 1/2" more. Was I mistaken?

Depends on what the reserve is i guess.

moralien

moralien

Website
www.lslc.org
Did you notice it has a 2nd horn that plays Dixie? 8)
I guess he took all the confederate flags off before he took the pics...

And it's a little suspect to me that he says the PO rebuilt the engine a 160,000 miles. It should have just been getting started. That truck looks like a time bomb.

CruisinGA

CruisinGA

Did you notice it has a 2nd horn that plays Dixie? 8)
I guess he took all the confederate flags off before he took the pics...
Don't go bashin on the dixie horn, that's my next mod;)
Looks just like all the "trucks" that rich highschool kids around here drive. Body lift, crash multiplier front and rear and some puny A/t's. &nbsp:Don't forget the lights, got to have the lights for real offroad performance. :slap:

moralien

moralien

Website
www.lslc.org
Looks just like all the "trucks" that rich highschool kids around here drive.

Were you not talking about getting a 100? Are you not in high school. Correct me If I am way off base here but me thinks your a rich kid with money to burn. ::)

CruisinGA

CruisinGA

Were you not talking about getting a 100? Are you not in high school. Correct me If I am way off base here but me thinks your a rich kid with money to burn. ::)
I was asking about a 100 for my dad, yes I am in high school, but I install my own s*** and wheel my junk, that I paid for with my own money thank you very much. I started working summers after 7th grade in anticipation of owning a cruiser. :slap:?
thefinger.gif

moralien

moralien

Website
www.lslc.org
every cent spent on my 40 after my dad bought it has been from my pocket... Most of the cars in my school parking lot cost 2 to 10 times what my 40 cost, a friend of mine's 40 cost twice what mine does... my other friends have late model or current model Z71's F150's, Tahoes, Escalades ... So yeah I come from a neighborhood where kids drive 100 series... Just please don't call me a rich spoiled kid cause I'm surrounded by them and I ain't one.

I'm sure you lead a tuff life.
This now belongs in chat.

CruisinGA

CruisinGA

dude I'm not complaining, just explaining. And no I didn't mean for that to rhyme. :slap: Oh well i'll stop here.

Rogue

Rogue

What's another word for pirate treasure?

Booty...B...B...Booty!!!

The Dixie horn and front bumper have got to add at least $10 to the overall value. C'mon guys.