Next monthly meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We already have a tenative plan on 31 May at Seewee Coastal Retreet. Just need to confirm with
John Baker (care-taker) that day is good with him.

a lil mud but some of us it brings a :( i dont want to repeat the backhoe and pressure washer thing again

What's a HAMON????? Excuse the stupidity or newness not sure at this time , or could be the Scotch .:beer:;)

Hey guys, I talked with John Baker today amd he is going to be out of town on the weekend of the meeting,so I was thinking either Seewee restaurant or Seewee Outpost. They are both on Hwy 17 in Awendaw almost across from each other.

I was wondering the same thing! I guess its a get together to work on cruisers...??

You are correct. HAMOM= help a member of the month. One person in need of work is chosen and everyone lends a hand.

Hey guys, I talked with John Baker today amd he is going to be out of town on the weekend of the meeting,so I was thinking either Seewee restaurant or Seewee Outpost. They are both on Hwy 17 in Awendaw almost across from each other.

Both easy to find, even for a displaced hillbilly like me.:)

So we know it's May 31st. Say 5:30.

Now we just need to decide on a place.

I'll start a sticky once we get that decided and send out some more e-mails.

I'll call Kurt at the restaurant and confirm, better do 4:00 because they get real busy Sat. night

So what did Kurt say tell me quick can't you tell the anticipation is killing me. AWWWGH!!!;)

I'll call Kurt at the restaurant and confirm, better do 4:00 because they get real busy Sat. night

I talked with Kurt today, and he said 4:00 would be good (before the rush). I will need to call him with a head-count the day before.

So its set

Saturday, May 31, 4:00, at Seewee restaurant

hope to see everyone there

I talked with Kurt today, and he said 4:00 would be good (before the rush). I will need to call him with a head-count the day before.

So its set

Saturday, May 31, 4:00, at Seewee restaurant

hope to see everyone there

Okay, does someone want to start a new thread with this info and directions and I'll make it a sticky.

:beer:

Im in but may ride the indian. Also just got the word newest member of the club Mr. Davis the pres. just sent me the welcome letter to new lifers. Got to love it. Brock glad to here that the better half is coming too! See you the 31st. At Sewee restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom