New Years Day Snow Run!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Now 10am departure from Mama Macs!

So I was thinking, I’m off on New Years Day- maybe you are too!? Our chances are good for sunshine and some snow on the ground... let’s bring in the new year RIGHT!

LET’S GO WHEELIN’

I am thinking a 9am roll out from Mama Macs in 4 corners and heading to Revenue Flats (open to other trials from people who think they’ll be coming along) for some spirited driving and fun.

We’ll we set up some cameras to make sure everyone gets their Instagram shots (you know who you are) while drifting and kicking up the white stuff. Or if you’ve ever wanted that pic of your non-Cruiser Toyota pulling a Land Cruiser out of the ditch... your chances are good with my snow skills! I refuse help from non-Toyota’s ;)

We can play for a few hours and the head back into Bozeman for a hot slice of Pizza or BBQ or hot cocoa or whatever! I’m shooting to be home mid/late afternoon.

Please bring a strap/shovel/warm clothes for your warm weathered friends... not everyone does well in the snow! :bounce:

Let’s go have some fun!

Anybody want to join!?

Last edited:
At this time its a YUP. I will check with Duke and Eddie...YUP (ARF), the dogs want to go to!

Put me down as tentative. 9 AM is aweful early

id like to make a try to go past upper sure shot lake. that's where the money shots are. anyone stupid enough to follow. IDK how much snow is up there right now tho.

pray for more snow

9E527F21-0CE4-4BC6-A4FE-4BED9229583A.jpeg
Guess I could fred flintstone it

I'm in the same boat Ron! No bumpers, no winch, no lockers, and 4wd that doesn't really work I am out unfortunately...

Ron, you could ride with me and help dig. My wife isn't going so its just me and the dogs... lots of room...will just need an extra thermos.

Ron, you could ride with me and help dig. My wife isn't going so its just me and the dogs... lots of room...will just need an extra thermos.
Thanks for the offer Mark, I'm worried if i got to ride in something that nice I'd be forever spoiled and then would have to find something that has air conditioning and doesn't mess up my hair as i'm driving down the road. Think I'll be in the shop getting the engine ready for the install this weekend. If Stephen gets Jon's tranny done today we might be doing a mockup install on that tomorrow. Lots happening, maybe. Stop out

Let so 10am so people can enjoy the night and sleep in a bit cool!? FYI, my wife says she’s starting to feel kind of sick so we’ll see how it goes tomorrow for us... I was planning on coming solo or with a kiddo but I may have to step in on daddy duty if Stacy’s down and out in the morning.

Now 10am departure from Mama Macs!

Last edited:
Rezarf could tow you! I hear he has a new Kinetic strap. I would but mine will be tied up pulling a 100 out of the ditch!:rofl:

One day, I bet I’ll return the favor... I just hope Una (sp?) is there when it happens!

Polly, the dogs and I are in 100%. I will apologize in advance for Eko barking at kids in snow gear :bang: I swear she's nice and just wants to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom