6th Annual Christmas Tree Run BLACK FRIDAY 11/24 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need a tree? Want to wheel? Want to hang with other Cruiser heads? Then we have a trail ride for you.

My family has been doing this since we moved up here in 2018 and we have a lot of fun each year. It's a great time for the whole family as we usually bring some snow sleds, hot chocolate, and a few non-cruiser friends along.

This year we are going to try not to rouse sleeping bears, slide off the road or set off a can of bear spray but you never know. I have a few friend who is going to come who is in a chevy with street tires, I told them they are welcome to come along but we are going to try to make it more of an off road trip this year and see how far we can get these toyota's down the trail. This year we may have some weather on Turkey Day so we will see what Friday holds.

Who: YOU!
When: Friday November 24th
Time: 9:30am meet at Story Mill Park parking lot. HERE IS A MAP
Where: Lets try Flathead pass from the east side again this year. We usually can't summit and come out on Spring Hill so we run it as an out and back. We are usually home early afternoon at the latest.

IMPORTANT EQUIPMENT:
  • A working radio (FRS or HAM or GMRS). REQUIRED,
  • Tree Permit from the USFS if you want a tree.
  • Solid recovery points front and rear REQUIRED
  • A good strap to help a brother out.
  • Warm clothes
  • Good attitude.
  • Well behaved Children are encouraged.
  • Well behaved Dogs are welcome.
Who is in?

99b8884e-0ff0-4e83-97d6-276bcfa30a37-jpeg.2504471

2018 Throwback...
img_1712-jpg.1838504

We’re in.

Bummed I will be out of town. Sounds like a great adventure! Have fun!!

Always looks fun! I have some tree traditions of my own but if I am free Friday I may come out just for funzies.

Good times! None of the video turned out and we have probably a couple of pics..... nevertheless it was great time!

Not sure I took any pics, maybe of the sunshine coming through the clouds, but that was about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom