New Tool: AHC Height Measurement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The lot is 22mm x 4mm
I will accept PayPal to keep everything easier. Please include your address in the notes and send as friends and family.
I will give a few days for others to place orders so I can do a larger production run with the MJF process.

$75 shipped.
My PayPal address is:
logicbyondreason@gmail.com

-Pavel Milke

View attachment 2669087
Is there space to bump that to 27mm?

PXL_20210508_234443089.jpg

The lot is 22mm x 4mm
I will accept PayPal to keep everything easier. Please include your address in the notes and send as friends and family.
I will give a few days for others to place orders so I can do a larger production run with the MJF process.

$75 shipped.
My PayPal address is:
logicbyondreason@gmail.com

-Pavel Milke

View attachment 2669087
I'm interested, and more than happy to cover the cost, where you net $75, but uncomfortable with the F&F. Is this still acceptable?

Ordered

Darn, I missed out. Are you going to do another batch?

I just received my order. I think this is a very fine tool. Easy to use and it works with the special SCS special spline type lug nuts. I did find that I'm 1/2 inch higher on the driver's (left) side compared to the passenger.

Got mine too, be careful with the tabs that holds in the sprocket. I snapped two of mine off, but I think crazy glue around the rim will work.

Got mine too, be careful with the tabs that holds in the sprocket. I snapped two of mine off, but I think crazy glue around the rim will work.
Sorry to hear that you snapped two of your tabs. I just sent you a replacement in case it was a manufacturing defect. Enjoy the product!

I'd be interested in one as well
I will keep a tally on how many are interested. Once we have enough, I can do another production run.
I just received my order. I think this is a very fine tool. Easy to use and it works with the special SCS special spline type lug nuts. I did find that I'm 1/2 inch higher on the driver's (left) side compared to the passenger.
When I first measured my truck with this tool, I too found a slight difference between the two sides. I made some adjustments and I am not balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom