New to us....let the mild build-up begin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bout damn time!

Ha, Steen! Now we both have mall cruisers. At least I still have the 80 to bash on. If you don't build the deuce, you are always welcome to ride shotgun with me.

Soon to come "mods" for Charlize:
-Running board removal (replace with step sliders)
-Make sure AHC is working within specs, seems to be and I'll hold off on lift until it craps out
-Powder the wheels and get a dark matte finish on the badges and chrome
-Tires...most likely some 285 Duratracs, maybe 305's
-Drive the hell outta her. She's in incredible shape and will be a great horse in the stable.

Congrats and welcome!!

Ha, Steen! Now we both have mall cruisers. At least I still have the 80 to bash on. If you don't build the deuce, you are always welcome to ride shotgun with me.

Soon to come "mods" for Charlize:
-Running board removal (replace with step sliders)
-Make sure AHC is working within specs, seems to be and I'll hold off on lift until it craps out
-Powder the wheels and get a dark matte finish on the badges and chrome
-Tires...most likely some 285 Duratracs, maybe 305's
-Drive the hell outta her. She's in incredible shape and will be a great horse in the stable.

Looks like you got a great deal! I already miss the hundy, but the 200 is in for a lift, tires and sliders, and I got one of these to play with :). Ready when you are!

image-3727900105.jpg

image-3727900105.jpg

Damn. Can't hide money, huh? I'm itchin to go play soon! Day trip in the near future?

We are going up to GMP in July. Sam Stewart is hosting at the pavilion. It's a place where the 100 can wheel hard and not bang much up.

I think everyone initially sets out with the intentions of a "mild build" but then the mod bug gets a hold of you and your wallet and the real fun begins.

We are going up to GMP in July. Sam Stewart is hosting at the pavilion. It's a place where the 100 can wheel hard and not bang much up.

Matt was with me at GMP when I banged up hundy pretty good... He'll either call BS on you or make fun of my driving. Either way he's probably right.

Horseman, I have the 80 for that, especially since I started "trail-modding" my bodywork at GSMTR.

Steen, that was a fun day, but you're right. I'll make fun of you any chance I get.

Horseman, I have the 80 for that, especially since I started "trail-modding" my bodywork at GSMTR.

Steen, that was a fun day, but you're right. I'll make fun of you any chance I get.

That fun day forced the new owner of my hundy to do some body work to satisfy the wife :)

So how did I miss you at GSMTR this year? And Horseman is right... We'll wait a few years and pull this thread up and see bumpers, winch, ARBs... And dents.

I left GSMTR Friday morning. :( Had a great time while I was there, though! I'll have to dig up some of the pics.....speaking of bodywork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom