New to the state (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to say hey, moving to the state in 2 weeks from the Chicago suburbs for a new job. I will be in the Hickory area in company housing, and my wife and I are looking in this general area for a house. The truck is staying in IL in storage until I find a house though. Cant wait to meet some people and do some wheeling!

I have a 2002 tacoma with a flipped fj60 front axle, rear up front fj62 leafs for the front suspension, and an fj80 rear axle, so it's like 50% cruiser LOL!! Dual cases, lockers front and rear, 37s blah blah blah...
Attach0_3_zpsrccxb6lf_27115b21a7b916ba160373685560784b3318107a.jpg
20200820_193627.jpg

20190622_145123.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!, I'm probably one of the closest to hickory.

Welcome!

Thanks!
Welcome!, I'm probably one of the closest to hickory.
Awesome, where at?
Thanks!
Welcome!! Sweet rig!
Thanks! I have had it since stock for 15 years now.
Thanks!
...but 100% Toyota.

Welcome to NC!

Hahaha like 98%, I have a ford steering box and f250 shock towers... shhhhhh

Thanks!

Welcome

Welcome to NC, and awesome rig! If no-one out by you has one, you can borrow my orbital buffer to work those dents out. ;)

Welcome to NC. My son lives in Granite Falls (essentially a suburb of Hickory if Hickory was big enough to have a suburb) so I know that area well. Nice are of the state to live and work. Btw, nice rig.

Welcome!!!

Welcome! Nice rig! Hope to see it on the trails one day soon.

Welcome to NC, and awesome rig! If no-one out by you has one, you can borrow my orbital buffer to work those dents out. ;)
I will donate some Meguiars Carnuba wax. You don't something too aggressive on the paint.

Thanks!
LOL!! I hope to add to the collection now that I will be closer to a bunch of parks!
Welcome to NC. My son lives in Granite Falls (essentially a suburb of Hickory if Hickory was big enough to have a suburb) so I know that area well. Nice are of the state to live and work. Btw, nice rig.
Cool!! Yea in super excited! Thanks, its been 15yrs of building.
Welcome!!!
Thanks!
Welcome Mr Poopybutthole... ooooooo weeee!
LOL!!! Such a great show, right?
Welcome! Nice rig! Hope to see it on the trails one day soon.
That's the plan and likewise! Do you have a build thread on yours?
I will donate some Meguiars Carnuba wax. You don't something too aggressive on the paint.
Haha Haha I used to clay bar it twice a year up until 8yrs ago, now I just hose it off after wheeling. If may get a new paint job soon.

Haha Haha I used to clay bar it twice a year up until 8yrs ago, now I just hose it off after wheeling. If may get a new paint job soon.

Yeah, what color? I vote raisin ;) Welcome to Kackalacy!

That's the plan and likewise! Do you have a build thread on yours?

Unfortunately, no. I've had the truck since '96, so it's been a long, slow build. I kinda did one for the roof chop, which you can see here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom