New to the forums. 2001 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings forum folks! I just picked up a 2001 LX470 on Saturday locally here in Sacramento.
I've been looking a while, and while it has the climate control in the nav, it was a 1-owner with only 160k miles. I felt like that was just too good to pass up. Absolutely 0 frame rust (looks newer than my 2020 ram underneath) and it drives phenomenal.
It's 100% stock other than a Bluetooth the previous owner had professionally installed (the mic cable was run through the dash, A-pillar and headliner and out at the rear view mirror). I don't think it's ever seen dirt.

I've tent camped my entire life and enjoy nature but I've never done any overlanding-type travel/camping and have been interested for a while now to try it out.

I recently started a job where I drive my work truck home everyday so i don't need a daily driver anymore. I bought a new truck last year, and in the last three months I've only driven it four times. I decided to sell my truck and I bought the 470 with the intent of turning it into a fun weekend (and occasionally longer) travel and camping rig.

I've been pouring over years of forum posts and will continue doing so, lots of great information on here. Excited to be on here, it seems like a really great community.
20211003_103125.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom