New to MUD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently purchased 1997 FZJ80, 2nd owner, 130k miles, factory locked.

Purchased stock, added OME 850/863 Heavies from SLEEoffroad, removed running boards, front mud flaps from a 91 TLC (kind of fit)

Seat mod from LANDTANK

ARB front purchased from ARB "scratch and dent" sale at their warehouse for a nice discount.

Future plans: Metal Tech or 4xInnovations sliders, prob take a trip this coming spring to Metal Tech if anyone in NW wants to arrange a group buy. Unsure on tires as of yet, most likely 285/75R16 Cooper STT, vehicle is DD, prob wont regear anytime soon.
IMG_3619.jpg

nice LC! I can't wait to get my ARB front in December

Looks awesome! If you don't mind, how much was the ARB after the scratch-n-dent discount?

Looks great......way hit the big mods right out of the gate!

Nice. Welcome.:flipoff2: How much did you pay for it if I may ask?

Lookin' :cool:

Welcome to the insanity!!:cheers:

^ yep

welcome :flipoff2:

$600 for the bumper, had a small scratch in the powder coating on the passenger side tubing, its hardly a concern for me, they gave me some paint that matched up real nice, and its going to get scratched again anyway.

Not too many red 80s out there that I've seen. I'd probably not make that my first choice if I was buying, but it is easy on the eyes. I like it.

The 91 mudflaps don't fit quite right, because the earlier flares had a slightly different profile than the later ones. Doesn't look bad from this angle.

Welcome to the Maroon club!

Here's a pic with the 285's.
JT
SprintPhoto_bia5xt.jpg

Burgundy wasnt my first choice either, dealer called knowing i was looking for a very specific FJ80...he asked what color I was in the market for, my reply, "not the burgundy one..." sales guy, "well this one is burgundy, one owner, factory lockers, low miles..." me, "im on my way..."

Welcome - youll grow to love it - ask me how I know :D

Congrats

315/75R16 Goodyear Duratracs...

New shoes...added MAF 30mm spacers, they distort a bit around the cone, but seem to be settling...
IMG_3649.jpg

Great stance....

I have the MAF 3/2 level stance OME lift but have also added 30mm spacers all around. The Duratracs look nice. Do yourself a favor and cut those mud flaps back dramatically if you are going to do any serious wheeling....drop a tire off a ledge and catch that flap and you will knock those fender flares right off and damage the plastic anchors holding them on.

I'm jealous of the factory lockers and the miles....
210K on mine and a lockright autolocker in the back...

I took mine off completely...

cimg1366.jpg

By trapper50cal at 2010-09-18

Oh, and by the way, get the Metaltech sliders, worth their weight in gold.....and that would be a lot of gold...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom