New to the forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all.
New to the forum
Semi new to these trucks.
I purchased this truck back in 2015 or 2016 I don’t remember.
California truck that I just drove to New Hampshire 2 weeks ago.

3x locked
OME suspension
Front runner rack
295/75r16 KO2’s
Under the hood brand new or rebuilt everything.
It’s been basically a project to be 100 percent maintenance set.
Truck just has the cross country trip under its belt since the rebuilt.
Prior to that I did a few Death Valley wheeling trips and eastern sierra trips with it.

Need to upgrade more and tidy up some things still as always.

Next in plan is extended range fuel tank. That’s already being shipped out to me from man a fre.

I’m in New Hampshire now so if anyone wants to show me some trails and places to meet up. I need to get some wheeling time with this again.

Thinking of Ironman front bumper instead of ARB any thoughts?

I’ll be on here asking newb questions I'm sure.

IMG_4407.jpeg

IMG_4284.jpeg

Got some toys for the toy over the holidays.
Just some test fitting last night. Also installed the center lock button finally.
Front locker doesn’t seem to engage so I’ll have to figure that out also.
Right now I have enough to work on and install for fun.

IMG_5442.jpeg

IMG_5438.jpeg

IMG_5439.jpeg

IMG_5469.jpeg

IMG_5470.jpeg

I do,
That picture was in the Rockies last month when I drove the truck from California to new Hampshire.
but yes I snowboard and will be finding some time to go this season out in new England.
Cool I snowboard you left the best place to be snowboarding that'd out west . Closest place for me that I will go is snowshoe WV. I've been spoiled by going out west to Utah for years I prefer powder and tree runs but not much of that here on the ice coast

Got the lights on. I don’t recommend these lights if you are not patient or willing to do the wiring. I’d say they look different for sure but I am happy with them. I’m excited to get some LED bulbs in and get started on the bumper and extra lights also.
I’m gonna paint the grill black to offset the front end so it matches more also.

IMG_5524.jpeg

IMG_5515.jpeg

IMG_5512.jpeg

IMG_5520.jpeg

I’ll have to take the bumper off to see the comparison but painted the grill to match the lights and molding.
Left the Toyota chrome

IMG_5793.jpeg

IMG_5792.jpeg

Have you spayed everything underneath with fluid film yet? That NE salt is rough on trucks.
Welcome to Mud. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom