New To Me 100 - What Is This? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently purchased a 100 which has a Slee Diff Drop, what appears to be a sensor lift, and oversized BFG KO2 tires. It’s in very good condition.

Is this an aftermarket Jack point?

C6C0CB22-4384-42A9-8A2C-226F20629E56.jpeg

FAQ thread in the 100 series forum is worth looking at.

This is an anomaly in the time/space continuum.

:rofl: Even when I arrive late to questions like this it's entertaining (I asked too)

This is what keeps the 100 series from taking off every time you hit a dip at over 50 mph. Many have taken this off and paid dearly!
1663162861392.png

just noticed that your transfer case protector attached upside down.
Thanks for the tip. Yeah, that's me. I was changing all the fluids and decided to hit the skid plates with some rust neutralizer while everything was taken apart. Another thing for my to-do list.

Recently purchased a 100 which has a Slee Diff Drop, what appears to be a sensor lift, and oversized BFG KO2 tires. It’s in very good condition.

Is this an aftermarket Jack point?

View attachment 3114267
Are you in any sort of witness protection program, or have you ever worked in organized crime? Going through a divorce?

its the chick magnet

You've seen those security tags on clothing in stores, right? Similar tech... your 100 might be hot.

Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 2.59.31 PM.png

Thats a very rare T-21-0745 balancer they only put those on the special edition rigs. Your rig is worth a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom