New to IH8MUD (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is awesome. Fix the galley plug, install a tranny cooler. Then an OME kit and 32s down the road, drive it forever.

Seriously awesome.

Awesome colour. You have a truck for life there, teens, college, work, marriage, kids, best thing is the cruiser will do all that. Look after it, thats a piece of motoring history.

How much would it honestly go for now?

Over 10K easily. I'd guess closer to 15 though with the right buyer. If I were in your shoes I'd think long and hard about modifying a pristine, probably never off-roaded, low mileage garage queen.

I agree, something that pristine should be left that way. Hopefully your getting that feeling of how special of a cruiser you picked up.
Nice ride, enjoy it!

Wow that's not bad at all. I don't have any interest in selling it any time soon though ;)

And klinetime574, I couldn't agree more. As much as I would love to soop her up, I really love the way she is right now.

And out of respect to the former owner who was very generous and kind to me, let's say I got it for less than 6 grand. Deal? :)

Wow that's not bad at all. I don't have any interest in selling it any time soon though ;)

And klinetime574, I couldn't agree more. As much as I would love to soop her up, I really love the way she is right now.

And out of respect to the former owner who was very generous and kind to me, let's say I got it for less than 6 grand. Deal? :)

Out of respect? What does that even mean? Why would it be disrespectful in any way saying what you paid for it? I mean really you sign on with a brand new account and start asking what people think of it with no pictures and then only exterior photos and give some wacky answer of "less than 6 grand. Deal?"

If you are going to ask other what they think its worth but not answer what you got it for sounds pretty rude honestly. You want something but not willing to give, awesome

uh, out of respect for will, i think under 6k is all we need to know;) awesome truck! you're one lucky son of a gun, keep it comin:cheers:

That's the deal of a life time. Nice truck and if you can post some shots of the inside. You have something many of us are working diligently towards.

Out of respect? What does that even mean? Why would it be disrespectful in any way saying what you paid for it? I mean really you sign on with a brand new account and start asking what people think of it with no pictures and then only exterior photos and give some wacky answer of "less than 6 grand. Deal?"

If you are going to ask other what they think its worth but not answer what you got it for sounds pretty rude honestly. You want something but not willing to give, awesome

Hey spaz, it's a public forum, he can do whatever the fxxx he wants. I'm just happy to hear the story and see the pics.

X2, OME kit and 32s on stock steelies would be the most I'd ever do to it.

Chillax

Hey Tahoe just to let you know your talking to a 16 years old child or kid,no need to raise your BP over it.You have kids?probably not,take it easy on the new guy we don't want to scare him away i agree with Battle wagon this is a forum after all.:D

Hey spaz, it's a public forum, he can do whatever the fxxx he wants. I'm just happy to hear the story and see the pics.

Name calling, mature I see.

Just cause you are happy with simple Dick & Jane picture book information, but others like to get Amount paid info for keeping record of current FJ pricing.
I am sure you speak to people like that face to face in real life. And food for thought, if you say this is a public forum and can do what he likes, then how about what I like is to ask him the simplest of regularly asked questions in a Auto forum

Hey Tahoe just to let you know your talking to a 16 years old child or kid,no need to raise your BP over it.You have kids?probably not,take it easy on the new guy we don't want to scare him away i agree with Battle wagon this is a forum after all.:D

I find it funny when people think when someone on a forum who has more than 1 sentence of not super positive thoughts has their Blood Pressure raised. LOL

16 or not he is old enough o create an account here on this Forum and have a voice. He should have the courtesy to answer some basic questions if he himself wants to have questions answered for himself, its a complete give and take in this world.
How can someone just want to get questions answered but not willing to give any answers themselves.
I used no profane words, I just was adamant about getting the answer. People always love to chime in on things that are not their business

business?

oh boy,i think someone pushed the launched button.so Tahoe what is your business?why don't you have a beer and smile for once i could sense your (stupid)frustration over a 16 year old kid that didn't answer to a simple question wait till you have kids then you know what it's like not being answered when you ask a question.say what you want do what you want it's still a forum dude and don't forget to take your chill pill before hitting the sack.:beer::clap:

He should of said none of your fxxxing business.
No where does it say one has to tell you anything if one does not want to.

Sweet 62 there you picked up. Good luck with it.:cheers:

BattleWagon said:

Is there a particular reason you'd use OME brand instead of others?

Wow... Rare bird, indeed, and beautiful.

And I agree with what others have said: If the neighbor was cool with it, you could sell that for a small fortune and build or buy a super duper rig, if you wanted to go that route. Or simply drive it as is and tell everyone you bought it new and let them scratch their heads!

Hey man, welcome and nice score on the 62. Red is my favorite color! 47,000 miles is awesome cause you at least know it was driven somewhat.

As for the price drama, why even pay attention to such an anomaly? This thing is such an outlier it would be meaningless in trying to stay abreast of the market for vehicles that on average have 2-3 times the mileage and not in such pristine condition. Factoring it in does nothing but skew your assessment. It's a great "wow, that is so cool wish I would have found it story" but not sure how it is useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom