New to Austin area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DoughNut

SILVER Star
Threads
Anybody have a recommendation for a Sunday cruise around Austin? Just moved here and time stretch the LC’s legs tomorrow.

Welcome to Austin!

Slim pickings nearby I’m afraid. Hidden Falls off road park is the closest challenging terrain.

There’s also a loop of dirt roads out in the hill country with some scenic views but no challenge for a cruiser.

The llano/mason gravel loop isn’t challenging but it is scenic and fun.

Welcome to Austin!

Slim pickings nearby I’m afraid. Hidden Falls off road park is the closest challenging terrain.

There’s also a loop of dirt roads out in the hill country with some scenic views but no challenge for a cruiser.
The llano/mason gravel loop isn’t challenging but it is scenic and fun.
You don’t happen to have a KMZ of that route do you? I found partial routes on a google search but another member made a post and mentioned it was around 160miles all together.

You don’t happen to have a KMZ of that route do you? I found partial routes on a google search but another member made a post and mentioned it was around 160miles all together.
I don’t have a kmz but I pieced what I think is the loop together from other posts on this board and frankly quite a lot of time staring at satellite images..

I should look into how to put together a KMZ

Join the Facebook Group named Texas Overland. I'm almost positive there is a KMZ of the Hill Country Loop and many more in the " Files" section.

It is also here: Texas Hill Country - Overland Route

Last edited:
Welcome to CenTex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom