NEW TLCA sanctioned event in TEXAS in January (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
Toyota Trail Riders is hosting a TLCA Sanctioned event January 19th through the 22nd called the Lone Star Toyota Jamboree. This also will be held at Barnwell Mountain (Gilmer), and we will be heavily promoting it (including magazine advertising in Toyota Trails and 4WD Toyota Owners Magazine).

We chose those dates specifically so as not to interfere with LSLC’s Round-up at Katemcy in March. This event will be a fundraiser for Texas Motorized Trail Coalition, and we very much would hope to have LSLC’s support.

The proceeds go to an organization that operates BMRA and is seeking to acquire additional wheeling properties in Texas- thus benefiting everyone concerned. Also, the event will be covered in a multi-page spread in 4WDTO magazine, which should generate positive publicity for everyone concerned.

Below is an outline of some of the events scheduled for the Jamboree:

A “Time Trial” trail run utilizing staggered starts, winner has best time through a trail.
A "Trust Your Spotter" blind folded run (another timed event) will be very short.
A “Powder Puff” run, so the wives/GF’s who don't ever get to wheel have the opportunity to compete on a light trail.
The “Lone Star Jamboree Challenge” will be the highlight of the competition. A timed event as well, this will be a crowd pleaser as vehicles attempt to conquer Scorpion’s Pass.

Of course there will be the obligatory raffle, fine Texas BBQ and Plenty of Shiner as well.

Ya'll come now, ya here?

352 miles closer than Katemcy for me.... :bounce:

What this thread needs is a visual aid.

TJK

(Not skipping the Roundup, no worries. :D )

Last edited:
I don't know who does their graphic design stuff, but it's always kick ass.

I will be there if at all possible, and try to ge all the guys to attend................maybe some White Trash?
Butch

One piece of trash is in.

Sounds like Smith is in. He's trying to convince me to go. I'm so lame I can't even get to Windrock this weekend though. :rolleyes: Will there be an ammo box full of sweaty stripper cash waiting for me? :D

TJK

I'll have to be in on this one I think. Better start saving the pennies since it will be 2 trips in a weeks time.

Texican said:
I will be there if at all possible, and try to ge all the guys to attend................maybe some White Trash?
Butch

White Trash goin' wheelin' at Barnwell?

Reckon we'll be there again ... be nice if some other folks show up this time. :flipoff2:

:flamingo:

im going to try my best to make it!

We apprecaite the support, and signup is now live!

The Toyota Trail Riders are proud to announce that Driver Registration is now open for the Lone Star Toyota Jamboree! (Passenger registrations will be at the gate)

The event will be held at the Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area in Gilmer, TX from January 19th – 22nd.

This is a non-profit, TLCA sanctioned event for the purpose of raising funds for Texas Motorized Trails Coalition (TMTC) and to promote camaraderie among all Toyota off-road enthusiasts. This is shaping up to be the largest gathering of Toyota off-road enthusiasts and vendors ever held in Texas!

In order for this to be as successful and fun as it can be we are asking for Driver Registration now. This will enable us to better solicit sponsorships and prizes as well as plan for the event and the meal.

Please go here: Lone Star Toyota Jamboree and register today!

If you encounter any problems please let us know.
registration@lonestartoyotajamboree.com

If you have questions or want to keep up with current information, you can visit us here: http://www.toyotatrailriders.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Registration will close January 12th, after then registration will be at the gate.

TTR will have a keg of Shiner at Old Camp Friday night.... :D

tx_maverick said:
Thanks! That would be me. Hope to see you all there, its going to be a great event.

I assume you also did the sign up page?
Great work, very impressive........now if ya' could just do something with Chris...........

We need more visual aids

tag_mud.jpg

Our ad in 4WD Toyota Owners
ad1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom