New Tesla screen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just installed the same. Unit is made by a company/manufacturer from Alibaba called Klyde. Exceptional unit in my opinion. Let me know if I can help w/ the supplier introduction. Spec'd, built and delivered in 2 1/2 weeks. Excellent technical and customer service. Solid product and build. Highly recommended.

View attachment 2348161

View attachment 2348162
This is the one I have found very helpfull. The only problem I had was no rear speakers , Toyota do that many variations of wiring , I’ve decided to fit another amp for rear speakers and run off the phonos. Did you have any problems

This is the one I have found very helpfull. The only problem I had was no rear speakers , Toyota do that many variations of wiring , I’ve decided to fit another amp for rear speakers and run off the phonos. Did you have any problems

Saw the same issue here. If you look at the after market wiring harness, it is missing these wires to connect to factory. Only way to correct this , is to buy a pin installation kit, add wires between harness start (into radio) and harness end (out to factory harness).

Did not a present an issue for myself as I was using the RCAs and 4 channel amp.

Saw the same issue here. If you look at the after market wiring harness, it is missing these wires to connect to factory. Did not a present an issue for myself as I was using the RCAs and 4 channel amp.
I love the unit and it boots up in seconds

I also assume your in USA and have different wiring to us as your original amp is different

Yes, it's pretty incredible. Did you get on Facebook? Subscribe to Tesla Style. Firmware and Headunits? There's a guy named Surgey w/ some incredible mods to update the firmware/functionality.
No but I will. I also noticed my unit doesn’t show outside temp but it works perfect

I also assume your in USA and have different wiring to us as your original amp is different
Probably. Just read the wiring schema on the face of the head unit to confirm if rear wires missing. I believe purple and green and same colors w/ black lines for left and right sides.

No but I will. I also noticed my unit doesn’t show outside temp but it works perfect
Just saw that as well. Go to Settings, General , Install Set. Password is 8861. This will open an entire list of settings including temp. Are your rear A/C controls working?

Yes, I purchased the 64G w/ built is DSP, DAB and HDMI. Also, included iphone connect (wireless).
I did as well. I don’t use the CarPlay as my car has WiFi so I have Spotify ect installed on the unit . Another advantage of having wifi is google maps , so much better than normal sat nav as it’s constantly updating as you travel

Saw the same issue here. If you look at the after market wiring harness, it is missing these wires to connect to factory. Only way to correct this , is to buy a pin installation kit, add wires between harness start (into radio) and harness end (out to factory harness).

Did not a present an issue for myself as I was using the RCAs and 4 channel amp.
What amp are you using

Yes, I purchased the 64G w/ built is DSP, DAB and HDMI. Also, included iphone connect (wireless).

I am VERY interested in this, the price is right on it as well!

I'd like a supplier introduction, unless you just contact them via Alibaba? I already have an account on there, and can manage it on my end if that's what you do.

What about the bezel, does it come with the unit?

I'd like a supplier introduction, unless you just contact them via Alibaba? I already have an account on there, and can manage it on my end if that's what you do.

Sorry this is contact
wechat/WhatsApp:+86 13226816572

No bezel

So guys, does the AC control work? I have an 07 LC100. Nobody seems to state if everything works....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom