New Tesla screen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a new style screen android 9 CarPlay Dab radio and instant start up

06681BB1-A98B-438D-B161-8A7DBACB6838.jpeg

Couple threads on here discussing the issues with these. How’s it working? What year? Where’d you get it? Link?

Couple threads on here discussing the issues with these. How’s it working? What year? Where’d you get it? Link?
Company very helpful my vehicle is a uk car landcruiser Amazon ( Lexus) year 2003 facelift model
wechat/WhatsApp:+86 13226816572
This is people in china

How's this different than the other version in that long thread? I want to pull the trigger but need to make sure my AC and ish works and there are no static/white noise with the radio.

Hmm, wonder if the hardware is very different or it's just the move to Android 9. I have one I got a few months back and while I don't think it would be worth selling to replace, I'd certainly be interested in a software update

Hmm, wonder if the hardware is very different or it's just the move to Android 9. I have one I got a few months back and while I don't think it would be worth selling to replace, I'd certainly be interested in a software update
It’s super fast and xtras are dab radio and car play . It gives you also loads of different sound settings you can store. I wouldn’t change if yours is recent

do you have a link to the specs somewhere? Mine has carplay, well a knockoff of it that works well.

Do the physical buttons at the bottom of the unit work?

+1 looks good in carbon

Not AliExpress
I use new camera £10 much clearer and it has lines that turn with the car to show your projected route

I just installed the same. Unit is made by a company/manufacturer from Alibaba called Klyde. Exceptional unit in my opinion. Let me know if I can help w/ the supplier introduction. Spec'd, built and delivered in 2 1/2 weeks. Excellent technical and customer service. Solid product and build. Highly recommended.

IMG_8926.jpg

IMG_8937.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom