New SLEE Skid plates for GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleeoffroad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.sleeoffroad.com
Wanted to put this out here that we have new skid plate system for the GX460.

sok2080-1.jpg

Great to see more skid options!

@sleeoffroad , any news on front bumper options for the GX?

These look pretty nice! I have the Ironman skids, and while they've been OK, they're not great. Having to remove everything to do an oil change is also a huge pain. I have a few things from you guys, and they've all been top quality, so these may have to replace the Ironman's.

I also saw you have a hood mounted solar kits listed for the 460s. That may also find it's in the cart. Living in Florida, that would work perfect to keep the fridge running and the batteries topped off.

I'm still waiting for that swingout rear bumper though. It's the one major piece I'm missing, and nothing out there currently fits the bill.

These look pretty nice! I have the Ironman skids, and while they've been OK, they're not great. Having to remove everything to do an oil change is also a huge pain. I have a few things from you guys, and they've all been top quality, so these may have to replace the Ironman's.

I also saw you have a hood mounted solar kits listed for the 460s. That may also find it's in the cart. Living in Florida, that would work perfect to keep the fridge running and the batteries topped off.

I'm still waiting for that swingout rear bumper though. It's the one major piece I'm missing, and nothing out there currently fits the bill.
I too have always been pleased with the few products purchased from Slee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom