New seats in the 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oooh, those are nice Greg. Nice job. I looked for those seats in Asheville but didn't find any. It's so nice to see how well they fit and with those heated seats you can go bikini in the winter!

The seats look great! I looked for Volvo setas for a while before I gave up and recovered the stock seats.

Ken

yeah i have not decided what i am gonna do as far as the switch goes and as for what i am going to do for the power supplies for the drivers seat. just gotta run the wires and find locations. Any one looking for a set there are quite a few sets here in Raleigh, NC, and for what i payed for them, i can't complain at all.

gregs right.. we scored on the seats and it wasnt to bad putting them in... i helped greg with the fab work and the whole thing turned out sweet! real comfy!
greg i thought of idea for fixing the drivers side. i'll cal ya in a bit.. i saw that other post about that LORD adhesive polymer stuff.. might be sweet if that will work if you can find it..

oh ya what was the name of that junk yard we got the seats from??

Got the black ones myself. I had them bolted to the factory mounts without the stock sliders. they fit damn near perfectly. Now they are bolted to the cage with the passenger one on hinges so I can access the battery in the fuel tank well. I think i paid $30 each for them. They were cheaper because they were not power, but they were heated.

Excuse this reply if it's a repeat, but I am in Raleigh looking for some Volvo seats, you mention that you know of others available, would you send me that information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom