New ride.. 1200km later (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Squamish BC.. or wherever work takes me....
Website
www.pattersonimages.com or http
Well, its been an adventure so far. Waited the wait to find the truck I wanted, the price I wanted and the km's I wanted. Finally found the truck, paid for it, and then waited for the boat. Flew to Vancouver.... spent almost 2 hours fighting an ICBC rep who said I was not allowed to get a temp. operating permit, and had to in fact trailer my new truck to inspection. (anyone else have this problem?) Finally had someone on the phone that spoke english, and managed to get me permit.. it was 3pm, she said I had till 12pm to get to Cranbrook... hmm more fighting, managed to get a 2 day permit. not stoked at ICBC.. so glad I am switching to Alberta Insurance...
dropped by Maximum Overdrive in Richmond to pick up a set of DOT left LHD headlights to pass inspection....

Welcom to the shipping yard... signed a few papers, popped the hood, checked the fluids.. and she fired up and started purring.
my new toy....

So far I love it!
need to get the BEB done asap..
I'll be on here asking questions.... please dont hate me hahaha!
Jeff
:beer:
003.jpg

Grats man. How long was the total time from wire transfer to Japan to getting in the driver's seat (curb-side for safety;) )

I bought the vehicle September 4th, and it landed October 4th. Short wait! woohoo. Have a great conection who has ties at the shipping yard so made things a bit easier! Originally it was looking like it would not leave till the end of October for mid November arrival, but he managed to sneak er on an empty spot for me!
Jeff

and the race is on..

Went to change my headlights today for Monday's inspection...
Grabbed 2 right hand lights at Max overdrive... oh no... will they look even??
dammit.

Finished the daytime run lights, and now have a belt that spun up in the fan...
fun times
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom