New NC guy, Winston Salem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HMP

Threads
Due to my thread on a Carolinas-based gun forum, here I am.
I just bought my FJ62 on Saturday night and am starting to get it in better shape. Ive posted a thread in the general section

It'll be lame because, well, the 'build' project will be pretty tame and, well, lame. But it's mine and Im excited...and nervous.

I dont have any experience with this sort of vehicle, I come from motorcycles and sporty cars (my fun car is also a Toyota).

But I want to get it back to stock-ish, new-ish. No huge interest in mudding and crazy rock crawling, but I want to do some camping in this new beast.

Would like to meet some of yall folks sometime

go.

Welcome

Geat event to meet everyone will be the upcoming Logan's Run, so hurry up and get membership, buy a ticket for you and the fam, and come out to Uwharrie and have a great time. There will be a lot of folks there to tell you more about your 60 than they know about themselves. Hit the trails to do some light wheeling, then ask to catch a ride with the guys that come to party.

Welcome

Geat event to meet everyone will be the upcoming Logan's Run, so hurry up and get membership, buy a ticket for you and the fam, and come out to Uwharrie and have a great time. There will be a lot of folks there to tell you more about your 60 than they know about themselves. Hit the trails to do some light wheeling, then ask to catch a ride with the guys that come to party.
When is it? How much are tickets?
Ive never ridding at Uwharrie except for on a dirtbike and in a jeep (which belonged to a current 1989 62 owner and member here...but I dont know his name...my oldest friend, known him for 35 years, no idea what his handle is here lol), so I dont know if I should jump into the fray in front of so many locals ha

But I would love to go camping in my FJ

Reactions: HMP
Thank you dude
Do I need to be a member of ONSC to buy the merch like stickers?
Im interested in both, joining and buying some stuff

Thank you dude
Do I need to be a member of ONSC to buy the merch like stickers?
Im interested in both, joining and buying some stuff
Depending on the merch you buy. If its ONSC specific. . then yes. Reefmonkey (@jamesurq) is a vendor and an ONSC member.

HMP... Many of us here have similar hobbies. Great timing to get in and come to Logan's Run. It will be a fun event and a good chance to meet a lot of the club members.
This is the first year that you need to be a club member to attend Logan's Run but that also means it's a good event to meet people that live not too far away.

This is the first year that you need to be a club member to attend Logan's Run but that also means it's a good event to meet people that live not too far away.
Second year ;)

Welcome

Welcome.

Come out to Logan’s run and meet some club members.

Welcome! Lots of good folks in this club and a lot of experience and knowledge. Hope to meet you at an event soon

There's also a few of us (myself included) who have been working on fixing up and getting our 60s up to snuff so feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom