SOLD New Mexico: Trade your stock-ish 80 for my built 100? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
IMG_2152.jpeg

Just gauging interest… I’m building my 200, so I thought it might be fun to swap the 100 for an older truck that still has its third row for driving around town with the kids. Would also consider a 60 if it’s had the third row added.

My 100 has:
  • Gamiviti Rack
  • iKamper 2.0 tent
  • Dual battery (w/ lithium house battery and redarc charge controller)
  • ARB compressor
  • Hidden winch mount/badlands winch
  • TRD wheels & new KO2s
  • Sliders (I don’t remember which company made them)
  • ASFIR skid plates
  • Icon suspension
  • Dobinsons drawers/fridge slider
IMG_0493.jpeg

Very nice 100. Any idea where you’re valuing it at? Will help with folks calculating their 80’s for a potential trade value. And I assume all items listed are going with your 100? If so, would be good to know the condition of the tent, fridge etc. and how much use they’ve had.

Probably value around $28-32k (I’m $45k into it over my 3 years of ownership, but I’m also reasonable if my expectations are off)

Tent is included, and in very good shape. Minimal wear, probably 50-60 nights of use. It also has the upgraded iKamper air mattress

Fridge isn’t included, but it could be for the right deal. Also in very good shape— I clean it right away after every trip.

Truck has a little bit of rust, it was a Pennsylvania truck for a while, but not terrible. I’m traveling currently, but can take some pics next week if folks are curious.

Sorry for posting this, I realized I’m an idiot… I should just pull the drawers out of this and find a third row seat to put back in! I’ve spent so much time and money getting it mechanically strong, it would be silly not to just make it work for what I need. Mods feel free to delete if you’d like, it won’t let me delete it.

Sorry for posting this, I realized I’m an idiot… I should just pull the drawers out of this and find a third row seat to put back in! I’ve spent so much time and money getting it mechanically strong, it would be silly not to just make it work for what I need. Mods feel free to delete if you’d like, it won’t let me delete it.
Good call…a good friend once told me “the cheapest truck out there is the one you own”

Curious minds would like to know how you got from $18,000 purchase price to 45K total invested

Curious minds would like to know how you got from $18,000 purchase price to 45K total invested

$20k in upgrades, $10k+ in getting everything mechanical rock-solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom