SOLD New Mexico HZJ70 5 Speed with Factory Diff Lockers Available for Parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Hi there, sadly, I have a 1995 HZJ70 LandCruiser that was in a roll over accident that I’m selling as a parts rig. I wanted to keep it for parts but I lost the shop I was renting when the owner sold the property.

It ran awesome before the accident. Could climb up a cliff wall. It has factory electronic locking front and rear differentials and of course the big diesel 4.2 liter 6 cylinder 1HZ engine coupled to the H55F 5 speed. This rig was a beast.

My fiancé accidentally rolled over coming down a winding mountain road at a pretty slow speed. (She says she meant to hit the brakes, but hit the clutch instead. Instead of going down a ravine she drove it into the dug out side of the mountain and it rolled on its roof. She walked away with minor scrapes. The HZJ70 didn’t fare quite as well.

Anyhow, everything that’s left to salvage is in excellent condition except the body and the left front leaf spring which broke at the shackle. So it makes an excellent donor for a lot of parts. The engine runs great. Started right up after sitting for 6 weeks. The H55F trans and transfer case work great. The axles are full floating with discs front and rear and the electronic lockers. The AC works great.

Considering the value of the engine, transmission, transfer case, and axles, which have only 138,000 miles on them, the frame, which is completely rust-free, the interior, the steering, and the electronics, I thought I’d ask $11,000 OBO. Let me know if you have any questions. I wish I could part it out but I have nowhere to work on it. If I had a warehouse I’d save it for parts.

IMG_9268.jpeg

IMG_9267.jpeg

IMG_9265.jpeg

IMG_9263.jpeg

IMG_9260.jpeg

Hi there, sadly, I have a 1995 HZJ70 LandCruiser that was in a roll over accident that I’m selling as a parts rig. I wanted to keep it for parts but I lost the shop I was renting when the owner sold the property.

It ran awesome before the accident. Could climb up a cliff wall. It has factory electronic locking front and rear differentials and of course the big diesel 4.2 liter 6 cylinder 1HZ engine coupled to the H55F 5 speed. This rig was a beast.

My fiancé accidentally rolled over coming down a winding mountain road at a pretty slow speed. (She says she meant to hit the brakes, but hit the clutch instead. Instead of going down a ravine she drove it into the dug out side of the mountain and it rolled on its roof. She walked away with minor scrapes. The HZJ70 didn’t fare quite as well.

Anyhow, everything that’s left to salvage is in excellent condition except the body and the left front leaf spring which broke at the shackle. So it makes an excellent donor for a lot of parts. The engine runs great. Started right up after sitting for 6 weeks. The H55F trans and transfer case work great. The axles are full floating with discs front and rear and the electronic lockers. The AC works great.

Considering the value of the engine, transmission, transfer case, and axles, which have only 138,000 miles on them, the frame, which is completely rust-free, the interior, the steering, and the electronics, I thought I’d ask $11,000 OBO. Let me know if you have any questions. I wish I could part it out but I have nowhere to work on it. If I had a warehouse I’d save it for parts.

View attachment 3461795

View attachment 3461796

View attachment 3461797

View attachment 3461798

View attachment 3461799

IMG_9259.jpeg

IMG_9258.jpeg

IMG_9257.jpeg

IMG_9254.jpeg

IMG_9253.jpeg

View attachment 3461795

View attachment 3461796

View attachment 3461797

View attachment 3461798

View attachment 3461799

View attachment 3461795

View attachment 3461796

View attachment 3461797

View attachment 3461798

View attachment 3461799

IMG_9252.jpeg

IMG_9250.jpeg

IMG_9249.jpeg

IMG_9248.jpeg

View attachment 3461795

View attachment 3461796

View attachment 3461797

View attachment 3461798

View attachment 3461799

View attachment 3461795

View attachment 3461796

View attachment 3461797

View attachment 3461798

View attachment 3461799

IMG_9246.jpeg

IMG_9243.jpeg

IMG_9244.jpeg

IMG_9245.jpeg

IMG_9247.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back