New Junior Member? Lexa P (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OffRoad Rage

Dry Roasted in the Desert
SILVER Star
Threads
So things have come full circle in my driving/wheeling world. I bought one of the first FJC's sold in the US (Mar. 27, 2006). Sunday we brought home my daughter's first vehicle - 2008 FJC. Coincidence? I think not. It needed a little something so I self anointed her a Junior CSC member (not being of legal age to enter into any agreements) and added the perfect accessory - a CSC sticker. I hope the club and @Saddletramp membership chairman are OK with this. She has been to 4 Cruise Moab's and many a club run/activity over the years after all. #prouddad

Pic 2 5_25_20.jpg

Pic 3 5_28_20 (2).jpg

:cheers:

Dad's been hard at work over the last week. Chiseled off 100 pounds of New Mexican mud, installed a 2 1/2" lift, new tires, alignment, changed rims, body mount chop, sanded and painted bezel, deleted bling plate, replaced various bulbs and pieces of trim, added another factory key courtesy of Murf at Riverside Toyota (thanks Eric).

The best part is that is didn't cost much. I had the lift from my Trails Team that I removed at 28K miles, same for the TRD Pro rims. New tires were $1000 but I'll try to sell the old ones to offset the cost some.

Upgraded1.jpg

Upgraded2.jpg

Upgraded3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom