New Hundy owner (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After being cruiser less for 3 years, I'm finally back. 1999 229k miles, ARB front bumper, some kind of sliders, its lifted not sure what brand. Has a small platform built in the back. Noticed it had a got Moab sticker on the back brake light. Anyone recognize it? Was in Georgia, Wyoming and now NC. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions for you experts.

crockpot2.jpg

looks nice and clean from the pic.

Looking good. I know you're getting it baselined and the interior cleaned up. Think you got a good deal. Looking at the pic above, I'd tape off that side molding and paint it black. Maybe the rear bumper too.

Love the look without the roof rack. That's on my list of to-do's.

Congrats...

Nice, already on it's way to being an offroad monster. As I own a mall crawler, I am a little jealous.

. . . back to the addiction, huh?

@pawwright if you only knew........ Thanks for the warm and fuzzy welcome. I don't know jack about hundys, I'm looking forward to learning and I've been busy reading the 100 forums and checking out all the great pictures.

100 series locals feel free to chime in and ID any parts you recognize

Sliders:
Custom? Early BIOR maybe. Any ideas
Leaning toward custom or user modified. Pretty slicke frame slider addition as well as guards for control arm bracketry and hardware.

IMG_1501.JPG
IMG_1502.JPG
IMG_1503.JPG
IMG_1504.JPG
IMG_1505.JPG

Meatball's first mod!!

If only you guys could see his 11EEEE foot to apprecite the comfort ditching the dead pedal will provide
IMG_1732.JPG

And you can see mods 2 and 3 as well...... new covers for the seats and steering wheel. Iggee custom covers and wheelskins respectively.

IMG_1727.JPG
IMG_1735.JPG
IMG_1728.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG

And new and improved cooling wih a working fan clutch. Old one was seized.
IMG_1760.JPG

Temporary fix on fan shroud dealership overlooked.
IMG_1496.JPG

Also ditched the K&N cold air setup for factory fresh filtration
IMG_1195.JPG
IMG_1763.JPG

@jfz80 looks awesome!! Can't wait to pick the hundy up tomorrow for my first road trip!!! The seat covers turned out pretty decent.

I gotta ask.. How much?

I just saw a 02 with 190k for $6900, wondering what the price range on these older 100's were

I gotta ask.. How much?

I just saw a 02 with 190k for $6900, wondering what the price range on these older 100's were

That's about normal.... the 98 I just bought with 187k was listed at $6700 but got it at quite a bit less than that with a lift and ARB front bumper already installed. There are lots out there with rebuilt titles that go for less. Mine is a rebuilt title and I think Adam's is also.

But it being a cruiser it all depends on where you live and the seller... they still swing around quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom