New Holley Sniper install, Fuel spraying from barrels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brian az

SILVER Star
Threads
I just finished my Sniper install yesterday and I've got a lot of fuel spraying from the barrels. Video below. I'm planning to put together a post about the install, it wasn't too bad considering my wrenching skills aren't amazing. But, for now I want to solve this fuel spraying issue. Fuel is supplied via the RobbMc Power Surge. I have a fuel pressure guage and pressure is good...right a ~60 psi.

This video was taken right after a cold startup.

There was another thread with this same issue and unit was also returned, IIRC ...

There was another thread with this same issue and unit was also returned, IIRC ...

I saw that. And, if you search the Holley forum there are a few posts about it there, and few "me too" replies. Disappointing for sure . . . especially since it's prime wheeling weather in Phoenix right now.

Has anyone posted what the cause is ?

whered ya get a gold sniper? bad ass!

I ordered it from Holley in December when they were having their sale. I had intended to get black, but it was backordered at the time--so, gold it is!
Their turn around is pretty quick. @GA Architect had his replacement unit in a pretty short amount of time. Please post what the issue turns out to be.

UPDATE:

I sent the unit to Holly last week--they received it Friday morning. This morning, the tech I talked to last week emailed me himself to tell me, "The fuel rings in the unit were upside down. This has been corrected and the unit will be shipped back to you today or tomorrow." Hopefully I'll have it back for the weekend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom