New Factory Toyota radiator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well Santa showed up today, only a few weeks late, but he did bring me a new Factory Toyota radiator for my truck. I do have a word of warning about the factory box that these radiators are shipped in. They offer VERY LITTLE PROTECTION to your radiator during shipping. I got VERY lucky that my radiator made it to me without any damage, but this was just sheer luck. If you order a radiator from a dealership ask them to double box your radiator, plus add some extra padding inside the factory box to keep the radiator from moving around. Sorry about the double photos but for some reason i can't edit them out.
1610062112813.jpeg

1610062157556.png

1610062070144.png

1610062160419.jpeg

1610062235174.jpeg

Last edited:
My Oem ac evaporator got beat up in it’s box too.

Hi, I feel Toyota has never had good boxes. I’ve rejected many parts damaged over the years. Even the engine block boxes were marginal. Lots of parts I’ve ordered were functional but very scratched up, I needed them so I didn’t send them back. Mike

+1

@cruiserdan & @Onur were the only guys who really cared to overbox/pack stuff.

I go to my local dealer & pay the premium for critical OE parts for just that reason - I can say ‘nope’ if needed but never had to yet.

@NLXTACY boxes great too - but he’s not so much on the factory dealer parts, but he merits mention on packing too (despite my having to carefully avoid his site as I don’t go $$$ insane ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom