New F & 2F carbs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey, I'm new to this but I need a carb as soon as you get them in for my 78, 2f with the mechanical linkage. Where do I go on here to send the money. I have the iPhone mud app and I can't seem to find the PayPal button. Thanks Bryan

Hey, I'm new to this but I need a carb as soon as you get them in for my 78, 2f with the mechanical linkage. Where do I go on here to send the money. I have the iPhone mud app and I can't seem to find the PayPal button. Thanks Bryan

Go to the first page of this thread. The paypal links are there. You might want to just use Safari and navigate to the page.

Does the weber carb kit throttle cable work with this one? If so, it would be a nice cheap solution...

Hey, do you still have any of the refurb ones for an 87 2F?

thecrazygreek said:
Does the weber carb kit throttle cable work with this one? If so, it would be a nice cheap solution...

You could probably modify it so it would but it doesn't fit like its shipped. Only option is the early 70 cable.

PM sent, and carb ordered

Hi Marshall. I tried to send a PM but your mailbox is full. Feel free to answer via a PM if that's easier. Thanks in advance for any help with the questions below...

I'd like to replace the carb on my '66 F engine with one of yours but am not sure which I need. How do I know which one (linkage vs cable throttle body) I need? Would a pic of the carb be the best way to tell? The previous owner did some pretty heavy modification so I'm trying to figure out what's stock and what's not.

Also, I'd like to go with a simple air filter on the carb, rather than the stock can - to simplify the engine bay a bit. Do you recommend that and if so, what filter do you recommend?

Again, any help is much appreciated!

peace*mike

Carbs and dizzys are in the US and are on a railcar heading to Atlanta. They arrive in Atlanta on frii. So I should have them The following monday.

Anyone purchasing one of these carbs will be very pleased. I purchased one of his refurbed units and it's awesome!!! The engine purrs and throttle response is great! Installation is a snap!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom