New F & 2F carbs (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you! I can do that. Just didn't want to spam a bunch of threads over the forums. It's actually or at least for me this is for my 60 but I get it as it could go to the 40 tech forum as well. Would you recommend posting on the 60 tech or 40 tech forum? Thanks!
Sorry I just assumed it was a 40. No if it is a 60 series, put your question in that section. @Todd Moen

I have one of these carb, working well, but am trying to sort something out with a dizzy. Is this ported or manifold vacuum?
carb 3.JPG

I am sure I am out of turn - but - I am pretty sure Marshall is no longer selling these carbs.
I will add that I had one on my 40 and it did not work at all then Marshall replaced it quickly and I had no further issues.
I am not sure but I THINK they can be found on ebay and possibly amazon at this point. The down side is that Marshall made sure his carbs had the correct throttle linkage for your application. I replaced an ornery Weber and was quite please.

It may be this one:

I am sure I am out of turn - but - I am pretty sure Marshall is no longer selling these carbs.
I will add that I had one on my 40 and it did not work at all then Marshall replaced it quickly and I had no further issues.
I am not sure but I THINK they can be found on ebay and possibly amazon at this point. The down side is that Marshall made sure his carbs had the correct throttle linkage for your application. I replaced an ornery Weber and was quite please.

It may be this one:

I also had some issues with my carb. I ended up replacing it with a Japanese made carb (Fuji). It seems to be doing fine. I would search for a Fuji carb. City racer sells them.

Bought the Fuji carb from @Racer65 . Closets to OEM I could find. His stuff is always the best and his customer service is on point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom