New CSC member #517 @DesterRatBryan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome our newest Tucson member @DesertRatBryan to CopperStateCruisers.

Bryan has several vehicles: 1995 FZJ80, 2008 4Runner, 2008 Tacoma

Please tell us more about yourself and your trucks along with pictures.

Welcome to the club Bryan!

Welcome :cheers:

Thanks! I've been watching the site for a while, but my latest purchase made me take the plunge to officially join some sites and clubs. Just bought a 95 FZJ80 with triple lockers. Pretty much bone stock other than the ARB bumper that was on it. I've added a winch to it and my 2" OME lift just was delivered. My daily is an 08 Tacoma. It has gone through a pretty extensive transformation (I will attach pictures) and finally my girlfriends daily is an 08 4Runner. I have added 2019 TRD Offroad wheels/tires and will be putting Bilstein 5100's on there soon for her. Looking forward to sharing the Land Cruiser build with you all, and getting out on the trails to try it out!

LC.jpg

taco.jpg

taco1.jpg

t4r.jpg

Dood! Somebody stole the flares off your LandCruiser! Just kidding, lots of guys do that for better off-road width clearance. Looks sleek, welcome aboard!

Dood! Somebody stole the flares off your LandCruiser! Just kidding, lots of guys do that for better off-road width clearance. Looks sleek, welcome aboard!
Thanks. Yes I like the look, just have to figure out something with the holes. Low on the priority list at this point though.

Thanks! I've been watching the site for a while, but my latest purchase made me take the plunge to officially join some sites and clubs. Just bought a 95 FZJ80 with triple lockers. Pretty much bone stock other than the ARB bumper that was on it. I've added a winch to it and my 2" OME lift just was delivered. My daily is an 08 Tacoma. It has gone through a pretty extensive transformation (I will attach pictures) and finally my girlfriends daily is an 08 4Runner. I have added 2019 TRD Offroad wheels/tires and will be putting Bilstein 5100's on there soon for her. Looking forward to sharing the Land Cruiser build with you all, and getting out on the trails to try it out!

View attachment 1950103

View attachment 1950104

View attachment 1950108

View attachment 1950110

Congrats on the cruiser! I knew the guy who owned it prior to the guy who you bought it from (if that makes any sense)

It's a nice truck, I'm sure you'll be happy with it!

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom