new bfg's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey all,

I just bought 5 bfg at 285/75/16 for 172.00 apiece , mounted and balanced. Next on the list is OME lift. Just had to tell someone... Anybody have a need for 2 damn near new mich ltx ms 275/75/16? I can send pics of mich's, probably wrong board to post this.

Mark

you paid too much! Where did you go??
I have 2 LTXs in great shape too that need a home.

Unfortunately, i agree. :-\
I picked up 5 BFG AT's 295/75/16 (33.5 in x 11.6 in) @ $160 each from BJ's Wholesale club (similar to costco & sams club). That price includes mouting and balancing AND lifetime rotations, repairs and road hazard warrenty.

Joe M

My BFG A/T KO 32 x 11.50 r15 were 140 apiece out the door.

Went to Sears during a sale and brought a tire coupon with. Got my 31x10.50 BFG AT's for $105.00 each. Haven't seen a deal like that since.

Brian

One time...at band camp...

:flipoff2:

The tire shop across from my office will sell any special order tire (BFG 32 inch in my case) at cost as long as you do the mount and balance ($38) there.

IT'S FREAKIN FRIDAY!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

-Jason

[quote author=DanKunz link=board=2;threadid=7829;start=msg66204#msg66204 date=1069438714]
One time...at band camp...
[/quote]

haha .... too funny :D Wierd thing is I used to find Buffy's redheaded side kick kinda cute ... even more so when she started diggin chicks .. :eek:

Just bought 4 BFG 285/75/16 TA/KO's at Tire King for $610.00 out the door.

I always just bite my tongue Rick .... shame on you ! :D :D :D

Tyler, ever since Christo posted that original damn "what you need to go with 35" tires" everyone has been scared sh*tless to go beyond 295/75 of 305/70 tires. I say go the extra to 315/75. wheel alittle and adjust your bumpstops accordenly, and take it from there. It's not like it's a huge stretch :slap:. Of course you can't stow the spare underneath anymore :doh:

Speaking of the spare ... I came across a site of a guy (Chris Geiger) that had a great 4Runner a few years back .... I think he's moding an 80 out slowly now ... try here : http://www.off-road.com/tlc/projects/fj80/intro/

Check out the nice spare carrier for a 35 !!

Cheers

spare3451s.jpg
spare3448s.jpg

3473.jpg

Ummmm Tyler? You been sleeping or something?

Chris is a regular here on ih8mud and posted those pics of his tyre carrier and the CO2 tank bracket a few months back.

I copied and modified the CO2 tank bracket idea. Mine will handle 1 horizontal (as above) or 1 or 2 mounted vertically. [ Don't need the tyre bracket with the Slee carrier ;) ]

-B-

Tyler was M.I.A. for a little while after the SOR forum went down. :D..probably out drinking too many Molsen's! :D :D

I like chris's idea for the rear tire mount. IT would be a good alternative for guys like me..who WANT a kaymar bumber..but cant afford it right now (see prior post why :p). He should build those and sell them ala George stylee!

Hmm..CHRIS, would/could you build one of those and how much $$? :D

ytake care,
Joe M

Zzzzzzzzz .. whah ?? huh ? :flipoff2: :flipoff2: *French accent ---* " Thankah you , for that newsah flash !" . :D :D

Beo , thats ( you're sounding Junkinian ) ... I was probably on a bender that week .. err month ... haha

Joe ... Not molson ... Sleemans honey brown :beer: :beer:

Great idea on the tire carrier solicitation Joe . I'm in !! Great thing is my groceries will still have plenty of room in the back ... downside is that the tire won't be a damn bit of good as a ballast for my fat ass on the drivers side !! ???

I'll still buy one though ... Chris ? There's a demand forming , my 'regular member' brother ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom