new bfg's

Visit site
hey all,

I just bought 5 bfg at 285/75/16 for 172.00 apiece , mounted and balanced. Next on the list is OME lift. Just had to tell someone... Anybody have a need for 2 damn near new mich ltx ms 275/75/16? I can send pics of mich's, probably wrong board to post this.

Mark

REDDER1

SILVER Star
Visit site
Unfortunately, i agree. :-\
I picked up 5 BFG AT's 295/75/16 (33.5 in x 11.6 in) @ $160 each from BJ's Wholesale club (similar to costco & sams club). That price includes mouting and balancing AND lifetime rotations, repairs and road hazard warrenty.

Joe M

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Website
landtankproducts.com
[quote author=DanKunz link=board=2;threadid=7829;start=msg66204#msg66204 date=1069438714]
One time...at band camp...
[/quote]

You must be over with Joe at BJs wholesale

MoJ

Proven source of misinformation
Visit site
The tire shop across from my office will sell any special order tire (BFG 32 inch in my case) at cost as long as you do the mount and balance ($38) there.

IT'S FREAKIN FRIDAY!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

-Jason

Visit site
[quote author=DanKunz link=board=2;threadid=7829;start=msg66204#msg66204 date=1069438714]
One time...at band camp...
[/quote]

haha .... too funny :D Wierd thing is I used to find Buffy's redheaded side kick kinda cute ... even more so when she started diggin chicks .. :eek:

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Website
landtankproducts.com
Tyler, ever since Christo posted that original damn "what you need to go with 35" tires" everyone has been scared sh*tless to go beyond 295/75 of 305/70 tires. I say go the extra to 315/75. wheel alittle and adjust your bumpstops accordenly, and take it from there. It's not like it's a huge stretch :slap:. Of course you can't stow the spare underneath anymore :doh:

Visit site
Speaking of the spare ... I came across a site of a guy (Chris Geiger) that had a great 4Runner a few years back .... I think he's moding an 80 out slowly now ... try here : http://www.off-road.com/tlc/projects/fj80/intro/

Check out the nice spare carrier for a 35 !!

Cheers

spare3451s.jpg
spare3448s.jpg

3473.jpg

Visit site
Ummmm Tyler? You been sleeping or something?

Chris is a regular here on ih8mud and posted those pics of his tyre carrier and the CO2 tank bracket a few months back.

I copied and modified the CO2 tank bracket idea. Mine will handle 1 horizontal (as above) or 1 or 2 mounted vertically. [ Don't need the tyre bracket with the Slee carrier ;) ]

-B-

REDDER1

SILVER Star
Visit site
Tyler was M.I.A. for a little while after the SOR forum went down. :D..probably out drinking too many Molsen's! :D :D

I like chris's idea for the rear tire mount. IT would be a good alternative for guys like me..who WANT a kaymar bumber..but cant afford it right now (see prior post why :p). He should build those and sell them ala George stylee!

Hmm..CHRIS, would/could you build one of those and how much $$? :D

ytake care,
Joe M

Visit site
Zzzzzzzzz .. whah ?? huh ? :flipoff2: :flipoff2: *French accent ---* " Thankah you , for that newsah flash !" . :D :D

Beo , thats ( you're sounding Junkinian ) ... I was probably on a bender that week .. err month ... haha

Joe ... Not molson ... Sleemans honey brown :beer: :beer:

Great idea on the tire carrier solicitation Joe . I'm in !! Great thing is my groceries will still have plenty of room in the back ... downside is that the tire won't be a damn bit of good as a ballast for my fat ass on the drivers side !! ???

I'll still buy one though ... Chris ? There's a demand forming , my 'regular member' brother ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom