New 2013 GX 460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello ih8mud family!
Just acquired a 2013 GX 460 and wanted to introduce myself and put out into the world my plans with my new GX.
I am located in the Austin, Texas area and I am definitely trying to do a rough and rugged overland build on my new GX. Definitely want to give it more of a 4runner look and if anyone had any tips or tricks I am all ears.
Will be posting more questions on here in the near future as I am learning more about my GX.
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

20220118_164250.jpg

Congrats! :cheers: and welcome to the forum!
Looking at the rear quarter windows, looks like you have the premium edition? If so, you probably have the exact same year and edition I have, and we LOVE it!!
There are a lot of people on here from your neck of the woods, I'm sure they'll be a great resource.
Also, I usually try to encourage newcomers to find a quiet time, grab your favorite beverage and look through the sticky posts at the top of the GX460's home page.
Then check out some builds to see what you'd like to model your build after. The build threads will have a gray rectangular box that reads "Builds" just before the thread name. Click on that and you'll see all the GX build threads.

Enjoy! 👍

Welcome fellow Texan! Looking forward to seeing your build.

Hey there neighbor!
Judging by your username I think we may know the same people...
Know a recently engaged couple from Louisiana by any chance?

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Hey there neighbor!
Judging by your username I think we may know the same people...
Know a recently engaged couple from Louisiana by any chance?

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Was that directed at me? :cool: I know a bunch of people, but not sure if they are from LA. Perhaps we can take it to DMs to compare notes. LOL

welcome - great color choice

Reactions: r2m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom