Need Salt Lake City Installer Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought a nicely upgrade LX450 about a year ago. Well set up for overlanding and in the right condition for this use. Not too nice but very solid. Has ARB lockers installed front and back but air lines, electrical and switches were not installed. The compressor is, backup battery, fridge, solar set up etc. Pretty nice really. We keep it in storage and use it to drive up to our cabin near Richfield/Koosharem. Any locals to SLC have a recommended shop to finish this install? Has Dobson 4”lift and Delta arms plus 35s. Was thinking of dropping a couple inches on tires to aid with acceleration but all good otherwise. I’m not there enough to do the work myself and once at the cabin I’m usually hiking, napping or drinking and then napping. Maybe a campfire, drinking and star gazing. Ok not as much drinking as implied here, in my 50s, losing that skill and the cabin is at 9,200 feet. So looking for a shop to do a good job running air lines and switch install, not complicated but want something well done. In the city is better than outside due to our transportation limitations.
F292C77F-CE23-431B-A9C4-B7F6DEFA2626.jpeg

Are the housings already drilled for the airlines? If so running the air line and electrical is very easy.
Cruiser outfitters is where I would go there

Yes, they are. From my understanding. Honestly, I‘m being a little lazy. I can do the work just not there that often. . Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll look at it next time I’m there to see if I should just change my mind and do it myself. I think Cruiser outfitters is the name of the place that installed them. Original owner told me but I forgot.

Good crew at Cruiser Outfitters. Heck, I drove from LA to SLC to get my BP-51s installed there. Good luck!

Cruiser Outfitters / @cruiseroutfit is who you want. They might even be able to tell you what they did previously with your VIN or something.

We can certainly assist @ Cruiser Outfitters. If we installed the ARB's originally, it was likely on loose differentials brought/shipped to our shop, that is very common for us. It would be really rare for us to build locked diffs and install them in the axles and not just finish the plumbing and electrical install.

How long have the lockers been in the axles? What does the bulkhead on the outside of the differential look like? Hopefully it's capped nicely to prevent any debris/moisture from getting in the lockers seal housing.

Either way, shoot the team an email, info@cruiseroutfitters.com. They can spool up the conversation and get it taken care of.

We can certainly assist @ Cruiser Outfitters. If we installed the ARB's originally, it was likely on loose differentials brought/shipped to our shop, that is very common for us. It would be really rare for us to build locked diffs and install them in the axles and not just finish the plumbing and electrical install.

How long have the lockers been in the axles? What does the bulkhead on the outside of the differential look like? Hopefully it's capped nicely to prevent any debris/moisture from getting in the lockers seal housing.

Either way, shoot the team an email, info@cruiseroutfitters.com. They can spool up the conversation and get it taken care of.
Thanks. Was thinking the same thing, that they are capped well. . Will call to discuss schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom